How to tell when your just too high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr Mike Rotch, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Maybe. Haha

Nah, I'm just weird about how the text looks.

See ^ :D

2. I found out recently that when I'm too high I hear the music and sound effects from the battle sequences of old Gameboy Color Pokemon games

3. When you order something at McDonald's and you think that they made a mistake because there a fuckload of other people's orders on the counter... and you just walk out with all of it.

4. hahaha this made me laugh because ive had them flashes back into reality, after a while of zoning and realise im doing something like sitting in the kitchen.

Last time i smoked a blunt alone, time got fragmented and it felt like a movie, i didn't know whether time was moving 10 seconds or an hour, it was like a collection of clips playing.

Thats how you know your high

5. When your smoking and you begin to talk to your mom for like ten minutes when you realize your talking to your cousin lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. One of the first times I had smoked. It was super good stuff and It was a good idea to smoke an entire bowl as I thought hmm it's just weed.... I ended up laughing historically at the cat. The cat looked different and her patterns looked almost 2d like A comic book. So I was laughing my ass off so much that my room mate eventually joins the fun, we get the munchies and I am put in charge of ordering pizza 2 hours pass before we realize the pizza guy was out side knocking and had been calling my phone several times lol oops

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Me and like 2-3 freinds had just shared 2 1g blunts and rolled up 3g of some fire ass bud in some king size papers so we were pumped as hell about the bigg ass joint we had and my one freind was passing to me and we heard a cop siren off in the distance so everyone sketches and dips out. I was a solid 9 high by then so this was fuckin crazy to me. So my freind runs away with the huge joint in his hand and proceeds to tear open the joint and dump all the weed down the sewer because he KNEW we were gonna get caught if he didnt. Me and my freind saw him do the whole thing and exploded on him pissed as hell. Hahaah i learned later on the the freind who tore open the joint cried for a good 15 minutes later because of how fucked up and sorry he was. Anyways he payed us back and it ended up all good :smoke:.

8. I was looking at myself in the mirror and it started creeping me out how much I looked like my dad. But I got over it and made silly faces at myself. Then I touched the mirror and wondered if when I smoked weed, I entered a parallel universe and my reflections was the real me trapped behind glass. After 10mins of philosophying, I decided to come back to earth. Which was going pretty well until I realized I put toothpaste on my wash cloth and soap on my toothbrush. . .:p:D^_^

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. When your friends are in the forest at the Fort and you are following their music to find them only to get there to realise they're not playing music and it was your mp3 in your bag the entire time. I had no idea how to get to the Fort at the time, it was my first time walking in there alone. :smoking:

10. When I get too high, I get really bad anxiety.

11. Dude how can I get on your level?

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

12. I had this before! Listening to some progressive trance music after smoke 2 blunts. The weed wasn't even good, it was mids but definitely a sativa dominant strain. I had a lot of it also, I got like 1/8 for $20, I wish I had more of it :(

13. You know you blazed when you munching out on chips, and your sack is right next to the chips... and u put your hand in the sack with the intent to eat a chip not bud.. XD

BzerkO

14. I severely misinterpreted this as your nut sack until I finished reading it and thought you grabbed your nuts haha

15. When you stare at your eye's really close in a mirror. 

16. When you're checking your voicemail, forget it's a voicemail and start saying 'uh huh....ya....ya.' then you get 'end of messages. To delete, press 7...' Doh'!

17. im a conservative smoker, I rarely just have a 'fuck it' session and smoke a G in one sitting, if I were to I would easily green out, but recently I had a 2.5 day tbreak and took 3 milky rips outta a glass bong and was zooted as hell. Close eyed visuals like no other. Also when I get really high and I close my eyes, it feels like my body is on a rollercoaster, in a good way

18. Lol. And this, folks..Is the life, of a stoner..

19. Damn I'm super high right now, it's the 2nd time i'm smokin weed and I've never felt such an amazin feel. I feel like i'm connected to the plant lol.
    I found this t-shirt, and im gonna  buy one and that'll be my smoking shirt.
    http://teespring.com/WeedKidz