How to tell when your just too high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr Mike Rotch, Mar 20, 2011.

1. You know you're too high when you write down your Mcdonalds order in advance to help you out, but are too high to read it to the cashier when ordering, so you ask them to read it, but you're in the drive thru and the cashier cant read through the speaker box.

2. I just watched Cyrano DeBergarac(sp?) the french movie... I swear i didnt know it was in french until my mom asked what i was watchin... I was readin quick enough to make myself hear english i guess?

3. Haha I wasnt too high but i was high enough
    My grandpa cant speak any english after his stroke so startet talking to him and he was talking to me and i thought i knew everything he said in spanish then i wanted to go back to the computer so i said yeah...chi cho-
    and walked off
    then i realised thats not ciao

4. there was this one time i was driving home super stoned and i was playing cosmic gate - exploration of space and when it got to the part when it sounds like you're going through a tunnel, i was going through a tunnel at the same time. anyways, i was trippin to the max and thought there were speakers blasting trance outside my car n shit :eek: but i realized what happened and laughed it off.

5. when you draw an awesome picture and it makes sense and is real articulate then the next day you find it in the most fucked up spot and its just a couple scribbles

6. #86 TagOverFonda, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha I just pissed myself

7. Hahaa I remember this one time at my best friends bachelor party, we smoked this phaaaaaaaat aaaaaaaaasssssss blunt. Obviously we were just half baked Mr. Samson weed high. It was nice!!!!! Out of nowhere, 30 minutes later (we were pretty drunk by this point too), I busted out a dope ass beatbox thing. It was sick, it was honestly some next level beat box shit. And then my best friend was like "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick" and then out of nowhere I busted out a sick freestyle. I honestly don't remember any of it but my friend recorded on his iPhone and we watch it every now & then, it is sooooo fucking funny :smoke::smoke::smoke:

8. when I'm walking in circles in my kitchen because I can't remember what I went in there for. Happens a lot.

9. when people know that you know that they know.

10. This actually happened last night.

Was chilling with my two friends. We were just driving around smoking a blunt. We return to my friends house. Take a few bong rips, We walk outside to smoke a cig and we here music and people cheering and it sounded really close. So we concluded the party was behind his house in this campground. So we climb his fence into the campground and theres nothing at all in the park.

So we sat at a table and smoked a bowl. Then we realized the party was in another neighborhood. So we climb over this huge fence. I ended up walking into it cause I didn't see it. Thats how we found it. Anyways this asshole with his friends start talking shit to us. Me and Friend A are over the fence but friend B is way to high and can't get over

This dude talks more shit and Friend B says something about his moms vagina and he loses it they all run over to him. So me and friend A have to climb back over. So we get into a fight which we won by the way. Mainly cause 2 of his friends just walked away.

So we climb over the fence into this neighborhood and we walk through a little woods and were thinking finally were here and... once again nothing.

Im still confused but hey..:smoke:

11. #91 BurnAFewDown, Apr 10, 2011
    I do that daily even when I'm not high ^.^

12. #92 BurnAFewDown, Apr 10, 2011
    Haha I wana try that

13. The only times i can think of are when I don't want to smoke anymore! and thats..rare :)

14. When your closet door slams out of no where in the night and you and you're friend are tripping out thinking a)there's a ghost or b)someones in your closet. After 15 minutes of freaking out and arguing about who should go check the closet you find out it's from the wind coming through the window in your closet. I tripped out!!! This was a few years ago back in high school. I miss those days.

Another night back in high school days:
    *me and a friend laying in bed watching tv. My friend jumps up and hides behind the covers*
    Her: did you see that?!?!
    Me: on the tv?
    Her: no that teletubbie!!
    Me: WTF are you talking about? No there's no teletubbies on tv
    Her: you didn't see that teletubbie walk right past the front of the tv?!
    Me: uhhhhhhh..*bust out laughing*

15. For those of you who have read my post in the dumbest thing youve done high section this is the funniest shit.

i smoke TWO blunts between me and a friend, i walk home and get a call from my dad asking me where the fuck i am.

walk into my garage chug a vitaman water and DIPP MY HANDS IN A JAR OF FUCKING MAYONAISE to block the weed smell, and GOT BUTT NAKED in the winter to not get pinched, boy if anyone was there you woulda thought i smoked crack or something, i was TOOOOO HIGH....:smoke:

16. I read everything in this thread and loved it!!! Thanks for the stories I've only smoked once so none yet!

17. Cheers for the love. It was really disorientating :confused::smoking:.

18. I know I'm high when i start talking to myself, I know I'm really high when I see/hear/day dream about weird shit. Or when I need to lay down lmao.

19. did anyone else read this?!!

20. When you start losing your balance and start falling over.