How to tell when your just too high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr Mike Rotch, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Last night was one of the first times in a long while where I've been too high. Lol. Started off by getting off work and traveling to where my friend lives in the city, and i brought along like 1 gram of some killa weed, and like 3 grams of high thirties. Well I arrive to my boys house around 3pm, we smoke and smoke and it results in three munchie runs. It was like oh 11:30 before we busted out the acoustics and got down to some work haha. Awesome night love the city and everything it has to offer.:smoke:

2. just to let you guys know these experiences varry... if your thinking damn im gonna go get high so i can do this dumb shit.. no.. its not happening... on topic i got really high and sat at the computer only to realize i didnt do anything... in my head i felt like i was doing so much just sitting their like i replied to some messages and shit checked a couple emails... but in reality i just sat their stuck ... clicking and closing the browser after its opened... damn i was fucking baked :smoke:

3. I rave alot and give glove shows...
    To the story!
    Last night i smoked 3 bowls of clay hash topped with hella kief and two blunts of purple mist from the club also mixed with kief... I started glovin and had to sit down and stop because when i started doin animals i swear my hands and arms were turnin into a dragon lol

4. I was walking back from smoking 7 bowls of this pretty good stuff. Well it is like a 1 mile walk and it was around 1:30 in the morning so there was nobody anywhere. It was really foggy and misty, so for like 5 minutes I was convinced I was in dawn of the dead, it was really intense!

5. Just a half hour ago i ate a whole apple. Core and everything. I ended up looking for it for like 10 minutes cause i was convinced there was no way i ate it. Man im too baked :smoke:

6. #66 dro and flow, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lawl dude i just omnommed on like... 2whole apples and an orange hahaha

7. When I was super stoned I wrote on my homework

"you can tell I'm high?
    Is the red eyes burning me out
    Or is it that I'm drooling gigglin and drifting in and out of consciousness?"

Haha too faded

8. I can tell I'm too high when I can't even say I'm too high ;)

9. Oh man...I know all bout that!
    LMAO.
    Mostly when I smoke a cigarette after the weed, MAD head-rush.
    A lot of times on other shite.

10. http://www.stonercomics.org/image/309-bacon-stoner-comic.jpg

11. you are too high when you are white as a ghost, sweating and can do nothing but lay on the couch and think about trying to not throw up

12. when the lakers won the ship last season, my 2 boys and i had to celebrate by smoking 11 blunts (for the Phil Jackson dynasty, of course - that gave him 11 championships). Each blunt was a minimum of 1.5, and there were def a few sweets that were packed to the brim. all i remember was all 3 of us waking up parked in front of my house, about 3 hours later...good times :hello:

13. Lol a few years ago I was playing cod4 at my buddies house and I used to get into that shit too when I was high, this one dude killed me twice in this alleyway on ambush then he killed my friend in the same spot and without thinking it threw me into an intense rage and I blurted out some really vulgar insult

14. I took 7 bong tokes in a row off my buds 3 foot gear bong. About 25 minutes later i felt that everything that evet was , wasnt. And eerything that ever existed was never there. Like i was just a spec of life floating through an eternal blackness. I was so fucked up. And when we do bong tokes we take the whole bowl. There like .5g bowls im sayin

15. When you can't remember what you've been doing for the past two hours and think you might have just been staring at the wall.

16. Haha I think iv done everything listed here in this thread. Well almost everything lol. But yea when I get too high I get like ghost white and feel like I might throw up. And sometimes that just doesn't happen no matter how much I smoke. It must be like certain strains or something

17. Sometimes I'll get really off my ass and I'll be chillin' on my couch and staring blankly at the television and suddenly the world erupts in beautiful incessant music that gets softer and softer. I walk down the hall to figure it out and it's the toilet and I laugh my ass off hahahhaa

18. When two Spanish people walk by you deep in conversation and you think you can understand them but in reality you can't.

19. So im at a high school football game so i buy some bud from my friend so me, my friend, and this chick all go across the street and smoke quite a bit. So I am fucking blazed, and I see a dude with a dog and im like "oh shit its a drug dog!". So i just fucking book it and run and hide behind a tree like 1/4th a mile away. So my friend and and the chick are just standing there like wtf where did he go, so my friend run around looking for me and then he just lays on the ground for some reason. The chick was like "guys?" and she starts freaking out because she cant find us, Then she literary starts crying because shes freaking out so much. So we finally go back and find her and she curled up in a ball, so we tell her everything alright and we go back to the football game.

20. When you go to a mirror, look in your eyes, and fall into a chasm of introspection.

Results vary, but most of the time it's a little jarring.