How to tell when vaped weed is done?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by BearJew7, Apr 24, 2013.

1. I got my first vaporizer(Magic Flight Launch Box) about a week ago and I absolutely love it. I have a few questions though:

1. How can you tell when the vaped weed is done? A friend of mine said once the weed is a light brown color, but I've usually been vaping mine until about 50% of the weed starts getting slightly black on the outside.

2. Is it possible to over-vape weed? Like is there a certain point where it will start combusting (with the magic flight launch box at least) and you will start to breathe in bad chemicals? Or could you technically vape on the same weed all day(obviously you'd stop getting THC eventually) and not have to worry about breathing in any chemicals?

Thanks

2. Every vape and every user is different. To me it all depends on you. You could vape till its black, and it be useless afterwords(with a pretty nasty taste in your mouth) or vape to a golden brown and save it(I'd say 1/4 of what I "ash" from my vape is still green actually) and it still be smoke able when you're dry, or made into edible. As soon as the taste is gone, I'm emptying it basically

3. I usually wait for a nice brown color as I like to use it for edibles later
    Yes you can essentially combust the weed if you dont take a draw for a while or take really long slow draws slow enough for the temperature to reach the point of combustion

4. I've got a Silver Surfer and I usually hit it until its a dark brown. I also use a long metal pick to stir it up every so often. I find when its done it will be dark brown and have a slight bitter taste to it.

5. I have a Da Buddha and I normally vape until there's absolutely no vapor left on the exhale.

6. To be on the safe side go 50-80% dark brown. 50% black is too much in my opinion . Now this is only cause you are using the MFLB which will go to combustible temp with the battery in long enough and no airflow.

Yes Again only because the MFLB can get to combustible temps. Now if you follow the instructions and don't leave the battery in too long you should be ok. The MFLB has a bit of a learning curve to get the right temps. You have to moderate it by inhaling slow and how long its powered by the battery. And Don't forget to shake shake shake..

They have the best warranty Life.. Time to vape:bongin: