Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell the difference?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JesusMurphy, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Right. I hear people talking about dank/mids, and idk the difference. I probably sound like a noob, but where I live, there's only one dealer, and it's all the same weed. Obviously i've had different weed but i don't get it regularly enough to compare.

I'm pretty sure he deals mids, but that's what i'm guessing. So, back to the question, how can you tell the difference between danks and mids?

2. Most of the time you can tell by price. How much do you usually pay? Mids can also be stemmy, with seeds.

3. Dank smells strongly of pine, fruit, skunk, etc. Covered in crystals. Has hairs. (orange things) Taste really good. No seeds. Small stems. Get's you high as fuck...

4. Bomb weed aka dank is usually white with trichomes and about $60 an eighth in my area. This is usually Cali med grade. Mids do not have as much trichomes, and is usually cheaper

5. Shwag--[​IMG]

Mids---[​IMG]

Dank-[​IMG]

6. Because he's our only dealer, he buys ounces and sells by the gram, only doing 1g and 2g bags. He doesn't do 8ths, because of the .5 so we'd have to buy £30 or £40's worth (£10 for a gram) and get 3g or 4g.

I picked up before, and he got a different bag out, said "it's good shit, this" and gave me a few g of it for the same price, and it does look more like dank, smells really really fruity, and gets me more high than the regular stuff. +Rep to my dealer for giving me some better bud!

7. Since when is this mids? where do you live?

8. [quote name='"Madian"']
    Since when is this mids? where do you live?[/quote]

Looks like mids to me

9. Realize that you're in the minority.

Things wrong with calling that mids:
    Visible trichs
    Massive, seemingly well-cared for nug
    Healthy-looking orange hairs
    Color

The fact that is absolutely coated in trichs is a dead giveaway.

I've always paid $150-200/zip mids, $60-70 zip regs, $275-325 dank.

The only thing wrong with that nug is that it needs trimmed, but from appearance alone, that is absolute fire. It isn't even about "yo bro, I totally get WAY better bud in X location", because that's bullshit. On the visual level alone, that is what the best of the best looks like.

Here are some mids:
    [​IMG]

10. This weed looks exactly like my regular weed. Compare that to what I have now, and there is a difference.

11. I live in Southern California :smoke:

It looks like sum mids to me...

12. Lol well thats why people outside of medical states can only imagine how nicely grown everything is over there.

13. That looks almost like the same quality bud as the other picture...

This one is just taken at a further distance with a lower quality camera so you cant see the Trichromes as much

14. yeah, that def. looks like dank. not the dankest of the dank, but definately no one would call that mids.

15. Looks like sum mids to me

16. lol youll learn with time. i did.

17. and yeah thats dank up there ^^^ i guess nobody here knows about trimming and thinks a pretty bud is all dank is.