How to tell someone u love them .

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CarlWinslow, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Me and a couple friends got together for halloween and just chilled. My friend "T" is a girl and I'm madly in LOVE with her. She is everything a guy has every wanted . Looks , smart, and most of all her damn way of living ! She is so laid back and amazing. Anyways I think she has a thing for me but not sure. She has a boyfriend and I don't want to admit I love her . You know. So I don't know if I should wait until they break up ? Or if I should tell her straight up ?
    Well I catch her staring at me and act as if we were going out calling me hubby and cute little nicknames .
    We occasionally play soccer together and practice so ill just wait till then to ask her but idk .
    I need help blades lol.
    Btw I have never dated because I haven't found the ONE but now that I have BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD

2. Uh going from a boyfriend to an I love you of a best friend is kind of a tough transition.

You could orchestrate a cute falling sequence in the midst of a practice(laying on top of her, just magically!) Make eye contact and say I love you then go in for the kill.

3. Repeat after me: "I love you."

4. Yeah maybe the "I Love You" phrase is a little too much for now. I would first work on getting her to be your girlfriend! And if you really have these feeling for her and you can tell she does don't give up because of the boyfriend! Thats how I met the love of my life and I don't regret it at all! good luck dude! :)

5. [quote name='"TheOldReliable"']Yeah maybe the "I Love You" phrase is a little too much for now. I would first work on getting her to be your girlfriend! And if you really have these feeling for her and you can tell she does don't give up because of the boyfriend! Thats how I met the love of my life and I don't regret it at all! good luck dude! :)[/quote]

Thanks man :)

6. You need experience in general. Your first girlfriend should not be "the one," assuming there is such a person.

Definitely don't say, "I love you!" Love is what you feel for someone AFTER you know what it's like to "be" with them (in every sense) and establish that it's mutual.

You sir, have a crush.

7. Also referred to as infatuation.

8. #8 DV, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
    Ha a friend told me once that if you mouth the words
    "olive juice" it looks like you said "I love you."

So maybe stage it like when you're kinda far away
    just enough where in her brain, she thinks you said
    something but couldn't hear you.

Again, this is middle school advice, I do not endorse
    these suggestions, just heard it through the grapevine,
    thought I'd pass it on...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

9. Who says I love you in a relationship anymore and actually means it? Get real it's 2011 bitches are fake and so are ni99as.

10. Tell her youre having girl problems, explain your situation (which is actually about her) and see if she catches on hahaha

11. Don't say that until you two have dated for a while and things are starting to look serious. Until then go with "I like you"

12. "i puppy love you"

13. [​IMG]

14. Lol you'll be shutdown completely, never spill your guts to a girl if you want her. Just hang out flirt be fun and funny; you gotta compete with her bf if you really want her. But it could go bad, you end up a rebound and hurt while she branch swings onto the next guy. That or her BF finds out and you gotta deal with that shit.

My advice, keep on each other's radar but see other girls; ask her how her and her bf are doing and always side with her that he's wrong. Make him seem like an asshole but also act like its not really your problem. Talk about your relationships or who you're seeing... casually though

15. Yeah you dont wanna be just comeing out with I love you, very bad idea.

Let her know you LIKE her or are romanticly interested in her and go from there.

Or make a move and put lips on her