Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell real girl scout cookies or fake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by breathmints, Mar 18, 2012.

1. So how do they sell fake cookies?..i got sum and it Stank like cookies n fire

2. What the fuck?

3. You lace it with every drug known to man & if live you know there real

4. #4 smr312, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    so you think a bunch of 10 year old girls sold you laced cookies? maybe i just dont understand what youre trying to say
    [​IMG]

5. Girl scout cookies is a strain

6. Lol its a strain , your title makes it sound like actual cookies lol. um i dont know , check google and look at reviews

7. I got you on those Tagalongs, cuz. :D

8. The dealers enslave loads of girl scouts. Get them to crumble their cookies, then they roll the crumbs into a bud shape and cook them in the oven so they retain that shape (hence the burnt smell).

9. Cherry Pie x OGK
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MId6-CGZ4wM]Girl Scout Cookies - Medical Marijuana Strain Review - YouTube[/ame]

10. that shit looks so bomb.. they only got it in the bay,, i been tryna get it for a min

11. Have you never heard of the Peruvian/Columbian Girl-Scout Trade?
    Man, that's some fucked up shit...
    Flooding our streets with cookies...

It's a fucked up world we live in.

12. its hard work smuggling those girl scout cookies.

13. They put it in condoms and hide it up their ass while they cross the border.
    If the jonny splits, they OD and die.

14. You have to watch them cookie chefs. Some get some dough and recipes, not sure of their product and just slap a dank GS cookie name on it. :smoke:

15. I'd smoke a couple of those cookies first just to be really sure. :smoke:

16. I am very confused by this post.

17. Talked to my dispensary top chiefs about it and they say its very rare and $1000 just for a clone of this plant. Killa stuff.

18. #18 Bunny Wailer, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
    I think my thin mints are fake....what should I do?

Update...I'm freaking out!! I think they're laced with something!!

19. eat that shit chew that shit