Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell quality of dabs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reveille, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I'm getting a new vape this week (IMAG+) and I plan on buying two grams of dabs for $100 which is a decent price where I stay at.  

My question is, from looking at the dabs, is there any way to tell the quality of it? Such as clarity or liquidity?

2. Go page through the show your hash oil pics in the Stash Jar section and you should get a good idea of what is good and bad.  Usually clarity, and consistency are your best tellers.

3. well it depends on the type of concentrate. shatters should ideally be translucent, with a tinge ranging from darker brown to yellow to completely colorless (this stuff's pricey as hell, assuming you have access to it even). this color is determined by a few factors, strain, bud quality, etc. you can likely expect something golden-brown-amber colored. you don't want to see impurities , it should be essentially uniform in color & consistency. as for liquidity, in my experience stuff that's very liquidy/runny tends to be of a lower quality. usually chock full of unpaged solvent or water moisture or something. 

best way to tell is to dab some. it shouldn't sizzle or crackle, just melt off the tool. if it leaves a bunch of residue after the dab, thats not good either. also shouldn't cause like, pain to your lungs. but don't worry too much about the last one if you're new to dabbing. 

4. set it on fire, inhale

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forum