Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Tell + Pickup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lbk1, Mar 22, 2009.

1. #1 lbk1, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    ive been smoking for about a year now and ive smoked swag to some high grade and i can tell the difference between the highs and smellls but all mids to highs smell the same and give me the same kind of high is there s better way to get a better taste to the bud or describe it better also is it a better way to describe the smell of some mid to high because i hear people say it has a lemon or some kind of fruity smell or taste it taste the same to heres some pics of two differnt pickups not that good but up close they have a bunch of crystsls and sticky

Attached Files:

• tn.jpg
      tn.jpg
      File size:
      1.5 KB
      Views:
    • tn 1.jpg
      tn 1.jpg
      File size:
      1.6 KB
      Views:
    • tn 3.jpg
      tn 3.jpg
      File size:
      1.3 KB
      Views:
  2. If you been smoking for a year and you cant tell the difference in taste and high between dank and some shwag, then you better stop smoking immidiately. Schwag smells more earthy and more like dirt and dank can smell like anything from pine to fruity or skunky. The highs are definately different. A dank high is more clean, takes less to get you there. A middy/schwaggy high takes alot longer and is more "cloudy" as i see it.

3. i can tell the difference between swag and dank just not differnt dank strains

4. nearly no one can...i defiately cannot look at a nug and be like man thats jack herrer...its not gonna happen