Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell my parents?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Dec 3, 2010.

1. my parents already know that i smoke, and they don't like it at all. They don't want it in their house at all. My dad told me that i can keep my weed in the garage outside. Obviously, it's not just gonna sit there. I just don't wanna be like, "i'm going outside to grab my weed and smoke it in my car, then i'll be back inside."

The problem is, it still feels really awkward whenever marijuana comes up. It's been rough since they have found out. I have been sharing my weed a lot lately with friends because of this, but i want to start enjoying it by myself again (since i do pay for it). Listening to music with my eyes closed is my favorite thing to do when high. It's one of those things, where they know i smoke, but they don't wanna see me do it or know that i am doing it.

2. #2 As Above So Below, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    If it's awkward, you have to talk about it! It's not going to get any less awkward is it? Calmly explain why you do it. Tell them if they let you, they can limit how much you spend and how many times you smoke (in a day), where you smoke,etc. I'm sure they'd feel a lot safer if they knew when you were doing, with who and when... Also it would help to do some research and show them the real fact.

Edit: Also tell them that smoking at home is wayyy safer than out in public, where if you get caught, not only you will pay, but so will they (probation,fines,court costs, lawyer fees,etc).

3. if they already know, what is there to tell them?

4. is it SERIOUSLY that hard to act sober for about 2 minutes to go downstairs and get something to drink whilst high but normal to your rents?

if you need to make a shit story how you dont feel good and go lay down... or just close your door?

idk, go to bed 30 min early BAKED and listen to music then?