How to tell my parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hexulz, Jan 7, 2014.

1. So I my parents found my weed and and I panicked and blamed it on my friend he doesn't know and I feel really guilty how do I admit up to it ,my dad used to smoke but stopped he's on parole ,he doesn't seem mad and talked to me about how he knows I might try it one day he said that a month ago and he said he's gonna smoke when he's off parole how do I tell him I don't want him to be disappointed but I don't want him to tell my friend that I said that and I'm going to college soon please help .

2. If he said he didn't mind, it sounds like a no brainer. Tell him it's your weed, hell even offer to share with him. He doesn't seem like the type of parent to freak out, even if he does you said it yourself, you'll be in college soon. Just tell him.

3. Your old man sounds like the perfect parent to tell. He's even brought it up with you before, so I don't see why you'd be so hesitant. Just come out and say it.

4. Never blame anyone else for your own drugs. Tell him, he seems like a nice guy and will more than likely smoke with you.

5. [quote name="Hexulz" post="19293612" timestamp="1389064379"]So I my parents found my weed and and I panicked and blamed it on my friend he doesn't know and I feel really guilty how do I admit up to it ,my dad used to smoke but stopped he's on parole ,he doesn't seem mad and talked to me about how he knows I might try it one day he said that a month ago and he said he's gonna smoke when he's off parole how do I tell him I don't want him to be disappointed but I don't want him to tell my friend that I said that and I'm going to college soon please help .[/quote]Are you like 12 years old ?Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Say; "Hey dad, I took a ride on the magical green dragon. He took me to many far out worlds and showed me the vast outskirts of the universe! Oh and he told me to put the cat in the oven..." maybe leave that last part out...Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="furittus" post="19298647" timestamp="1389139513"]Say; "Hey dad, I took a ride on the magical green dragon. He took me to many far out worlds and showed me the vast outskirts of the universe! Oh and he told me to put the cat in the oven..." maybe leave that last part out...Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]His dad will probably think he was trippin on shrooms/acid/DMT or something if he says that..

8. [quote name="BranSteezy" post="19300617" timestamp="1389159947"]His dad will probably think he was trippin on shrooms/acid/DMT or something if he says that..[/quote] lol I was kiddingSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [quote name="ThaCrakken" post="19293948" timestamp="1389068320"]Are you like 12 years old ?Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Lol, saw this earlier and thought of you op Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: