Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to tell my parents im not gonna stop smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Grimkush, Nov 19, 2010.

1. my parents have a big problem with me smoking weed and i just got caught again how can i get the point across that im not gonna stop smoking. i dont do anything bad or shit like that but its getting really annoying

2. *hey mom.......im not gonna stop...and because im 18 and legal i dont need to listen to u...i wont smoke around u or anything but im not stopping*...........not a difficult task man

3. ^^^ lol you make it sound easy

4. #4 Fiya666, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2010
    guess my mom isnt so much agaisnt weed like other ppls are.....*sigh*......i apologize if i madeu mad.....im jus sayin.......when it comes to weed i rlly dont listen much to wat they have to say......then again they rlly dont care as long as i dont smoke in the house....they are 100 percent for legalization and admit to marijuana being very positive in many ways....so i guess my pov is a lil diff then urs

5. Yeah its not that easy as said above^, i know from experience. In all honestly, just try to keep it out of radar, don't let them know your smoking, and if they catch you, just say you enjoy smoking it on the weekends because it helps you cope with stress and insomnia.

6. Tell them youve struck oil and would rather tap into it than run away.

7. Hmmm Well basically don't go around shouting on the rooftop that your blazing etc and don't do it around her and she won't find out?
    Not sure man or why don't you just eat brownies for a while

8. "Mom, I'm 18, I'm old enough to make my own descisions now."

Be wary of her kicking you out, though.

9. dont say anything.... you dont have to tell her you arent going to stop.... just dont... if she doesnt like it, exclude it from activites near her....

10. Yup. You're still living under her roof. If it hurts her just say nothing and keep your smoking on the down-low. Out of sight out of mind.

Until you move out :D

11. It's cute when little kiddies that live with mommy & daddy try to convince them that they're mature responsible adults by insisting that they're going to continue doing illegal activities under their roof... that they weren't smart enough to get away with in the first place.

Follow the rules or move out like a grown-up.

Or waste their time by trying to lay the law down in their house, then get thrown out instead.

Honestly, people that start brain-dead threads like these probably shouldn't be smoking weed in the first place. When you need to ask a drug forum how to deal with your own parents, it means it's time to pull your head out of your ass and get your shit together.

At some point, you need to set better goals for yourself than seeing how much of a burden you can be on the people that are the only reason you're not a homeless bum.

12. Its time to move out bro, quit being a mommas boy and living at home.

13. yuo sound under 18 dude

14. Get a job and move out.