How to tell my girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by whos_gotherb311, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Alright so weve been living together for about 4 or 5 months now, been together for a year and a half. We get a long very well but I have a few reservations. Mostly her hygiene. You wouldnt guess by looking at her at first glance, but it seems like she only brushes her teeth about once every two days sometimes resulting in stinky breath. Also, some nights shes sleeping and I roll over to do a little cuddling and am hit with a wave of stinky ass. Almost as if she didnt wipe last time she took a shit, and has shit stains. Her undies comfirm this. And then wont shower for a day or two. Ive kind of just accepted some of this but as time goes by and this stuff continues, its becoming more and more of a turn off. I really care about her and we have a great relationship, but soemtiems I wish my girlfriend was one of those girls that would wear make up, and smell fresh with scents of flowers combined with candy on a regular basis. And she aint.

So how do I politely go about requesting some improvements in the hygiene department? Anyone ever confronted there significant other about something like this? Been confronted?

2. Just be honest with her. If she isn't willing to listen or attempt a lifestyle change tell her you are going to have find someone who washes themselves. Some of the stuff you described is just gross, I couldn't date a girl with hygiene issues.

3. #3 justebeats, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
    lmfao..sry bro my girl smell like women soaps and shampoos, and flowers(lil wayne line) lol

but dam her ass stink /w shit stains? come on now...do u think u suck that bad that u deserve that...and then u sleepin /w that?!?! eww

dont even confront her just dump her.....

4. next time show her the underwear and be like
    for real?

clean your ass girl!

5. the best way to go about it is by not saying anything at all, buy some gifts. have random little nick nacks with some purfume, loaf (or whatever those things are called to clean in the shower), new underwear. Whatever you want to throw in there. perhaps she will get the message maybe you gotta be more blunt...but shit stains are unacceptable

6. OP, I assume there is soap, toothpaste and toilet paper in your place already. Buying more of these items probably isn't going to change her habits. You can't expect someone to change unless you let them know how you feel, directly. No beating around the bush, tell her to clean it! But I do agree skid marks are unacceptable under any circumstances.

7. when u see the underwear with stains on them/smell it, just straight up say, did u forget to wipe? and then tell her she needs to go clean her self up in the bathroom.

for the smell, you could ask her to take a shower with you, kill 2 birds with one stone, shes clean + both naked in shower, things happen

8. This.

but don't let her use your face towel for her ass rag.

9. Jesus Christ, even I don't have shit stains! :laughing: I'm one dirty ass mother fucker, too!

10. shit stains lol!

11. "Baby.. girl, either you are gonna wash that ass, or Mr. Dick here will for YOU. Now girl, Im not trying to be mean here, poopy pants, but girl you stank. Let's get naked and jump in the shower, baby.. I think while we're in there, I'll go ahead and let Mr. Dick wash your ass"

"Baby, I know I am a player, so take everyword of this to heart. Your breath stinks, now.. either, you can go wash your mouth.. or I'll let Mr. Dick here wash it for ya."

Juuuust.. like.. that.

12. Great fucking thread:smoke:

Anyways, stop wiping your ass and leave around shit stained underwear and see how she likes it.

13. That just aint player, bro. You gotta ensure your cleanliness, even if that means you must tell her upfront.

14. and to think your prolly tapin that ass! dear god!!!!! :eek:

15. holy shit, im baked just sittin here and i thought if she keeps here ass that dirty...she must rock the furry cooch...if thats not too personal

16. lol gross, I just can't get that. I lovee smelling good. I say just be honest with her. She'll likely be very embarrassed and maybe even mad, but I bet she'll start cleaning herself correctly. Don't be harsh about it though, maybe get in the shower with her and clean her yourself, then afterward tell her how good she smells and how you like when she smells clean and flowery.

17. Be smooth. Ask her to take a shower with you, and offer to wash her like its some sort of kinky ritual.

And unless you want to wipe her ass too, i recommend actually talking to her about that. That one only she can fix... If you don't want to go there that is.

18. lol that blows. Hygiene and cleanliness is really important to me and i dont think i could be with a chick who doesn't shower every day. And not brushing your teeth? Come on. Its so weird too cause usually its the chick who wants the guy to be more clean.

I say just tell her. Be honest and say it grosses you out and it bothers you a lot. Like someone else said, if she cant change a part of her lifestyle (and a basic one at that) for the guy she's dating and living with, then you don't need her anyway.

19. haha...thats sick as fuck.
    be straight up she say you smell sometimes...i bet she wont be stank anymore...i know.
    if she is....dump herrr