Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell my girlfriend I still smoke pot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Meeksy, Nov 16, 2011.

1. if its meant to be she'll find her way to be ok with it. just try and explain to her without one of u freaking out

2. I Tell This To Everyone Who Says It .. WEED IS NOT A DRUG , ITS A PLANT.

Drugs Are Chemically Messed With , Whereas Weed Grows From The Soil . Explain To Her How There Is Nothing Harmful About Weed And Its Even Legalized In Some States For Medicinal Uses . Help Educate People Of This Powerful Plant , The Government And TV Have Manipulated People To Think Its In The Same Class As Cocaine And Heroin Etc Where It Is Not .

Keep Toking My Friend , Nothing Should Stop You From Doing So :)

3. Wake and bake lesson of the day:

Eventually shes going to ask you if you like the herb more than her. Theyn you'll say of course not. Then shes gonna pretend to doubt you. then your gonna doubt yourself and your goign to start feeling even more guilty. Its tough. Ive been there. Esp. if you love her. SHits fucked up and love blinds. Dont forget that.

4. Research Proves Marijuana is not a Gateway Drug

Annual Causes of Death in the U.S.

So if it isn't a gateway drug, and you can't die from it then whats the problem? Explain to her that her brother's death was because of HIS actions, and she shouldn't blame a plant that is not harmful. You need to discuss it with her and cannot keep hiding it behind her back. If she loves you then she will not make you choose, and if she forces you to quit then there are lots of fish in the sea my man.

5. OP I was in the SAME situation, aside from the brother dieng and shit. My Girlfriends ex did pills and smoked weed, and treated her like fucking shit. So of course she didnt want me to smoke at all, and I found myself in the same situation your in. I told her I quit, of course I couldnt. Think about your outcomes, which makes you HAPPIER. As someone said, Show her the Union, that opened my girlfriends eyes up a lot. If you REALLY CANT kick the ganja for her, that means your prioritize it over her, plain and simple. In which case you have to tell her, Its a part of my life, and it makes me happy, You telling me to give up something that makes me happy isnt fair. If she breaks up with you, Then you can smoke freely and stop hiding your bongs when she comes over.

Theres really only a few POSSIBLE outcomes: You tell her, she breaks up with you, you smoke freely

You tell her, she accepts it, lifes good (Luckily my outcome :))

You dont tell her, and attempt to smoke discreetly for the rest of the time your with her (maybe the rest of your life)

You dont tell her, she finds out, and breaks up with you.

Theres really NOTHING else that could come out of the situation, choose wisely!

6. Welp, there we go. You can either be a liar and wait for your relationship to crumble because you're keeping it from her. Or you can come out and talk to her about it now and see if she's with it or not. If she's alright with it, cool. If not... well, you already made your decision.

7. 1. Make pot brownies
    2. Share them with her
    3. ???
    4. Profit

8. so stop smoking pot for the girl of your dreams?

9. As irritating as her ignorance towards weed is, it is at least understandable. The fact is that death, especially a family member's death, is the type of thing that locks out logic. I'm not blaming her because weed was a gateway drug for me as well, the real thing she needs to realize is that there are good drugs and bad drugs. That being said man I'd hate to be in your shoes. I guess the question is how much you love her...

10. First thing, stop being a pussy and live your life the way you want to. Second, dont give her the whole " weed is not a drug, here watch The Union" talk. Its corny and quite unintelligent. If she dont like it, tell her to hit the bricks. You shouldnt have to justify to your gf that you do. You lied, said you wouldnt smoke and you continued. Nut up and tell her, and just know that consequences will follow, be it good or bad.

11. You couldn't be more wrong. A drug is simply a chemical substance that alters the processes of the body or mind...Cannabis falls under this.

And by the way, the argument that if something occurs in nature then it's harmless is a retarded argument, there are plenty of plants out there that will kill a human easily if ingested.

12. I love weed man, but tobacco is "just a plant" too. Cocaine starts off as "just a plant" too, and while it must be "chemically messed with" to be turned into coke, you can still get the effects just by chewing on the Coca leaves. Of course weed is nowhere near Coke in terms of what it can do to harm you, but you can't let your love of weed cloud your judgment like that. I'm not trying to be a dick, but pulling that argument out on people only makes you look ignorant when there are a litany of other, better, reasons to defend weed.

13. Stop smoking or be like

I'm smoking I'm not a dope fiend like your brother.

14. What this fuckin' guy said.:cool:

15. If chewing coca leaves gives you the same effect, I would put it on the same list as marijuanna. Turn that shit to yayo, and no thanks. Just as with shrooms, if its naturally occuring in the world, Its okay with me!

16. The only way bro is to bake her some Edibles. Preferably a cookie, she would expect a brownie from a stoner. Not to much just enough to get her high as fuck. Then tell her you put weed in it about 5 seconds before it kicks in. Let her enjoy it.

She'll hate you right away but then she'll become pro-weed. that of course is she doesn't break down in a serious panic attack like most females when they start smoking.

17. Just say "honey I think I might be gay... and I also smoke pot" she'll never notice.

18. Break it off.
    Not going to work, and besides, humans aren't monogamous. Fuck around like nature intended.

19. dude she doesnt love you for who you are if you have to put up an image for her to like you find someone else if she doesnt like the way you do things. she also seems very very ignorant her brother smoked weed first, last i checked weed has never pulled a gun on me and made me do other drugs.

20. There is no arguing here, Cannabis is a drug. Fact.