How to tell my dealer to fuck off?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Space, Dec 11, 2009.

1. So, my dealer wants to hang this weekend and do some shrooms, but to be honest, I don't really want to with him. The guy's pretty annoying, sketch as fuck, as knows almost nothing about what he sells (Talks about getting 'Purple Haze', thinks shrooms increase in potency over time, doesn't even know what mdma is, etc...). Now, how can I tell him I don't wanna trip with him, but without pissing him off and loosing a (decent) connect? Any ideas? I don't wanna lie, just want a way to tell him the truth, without pissing him off:p

2. Just be leik, yo I dont think id be comfortable enough around you to take shrooms. Or say I gatta visit my granny in the hospital

3. having the bad case of shits is always a good excuse

4. Just make up a white lie.

I'm sure he has other friends who'd trip with him.

5. If you do tell him the truth (that you don't want to trip with him because he's a dumbass) then you'll probably lose him as a connect and possible friend. Maybe educate him a bit instead of blowing him off because he doesn't know as much about drugs as you. Being friends with a dealer always has a pretty good upside. Has he done shrooms before? If so-There's a positive for you, getting to trip with someone experienced.

6. tell him you wanna keep buisness buisness and nothing more
    im friends with people i buy off but only because they are cool,
    if they arent than a white lie is okay, just tell him youve gotta go take your bubbi grocery shoping or something, or tell him you have plans,
    or something came up,
    if you want an instance of what not to do watch some sienfeld

7. Tried that man, he's just not the type of person who can respect the experiences. He's tripped before, I'm sure, but his mindset is light years apart from mine, it's just about getting 'fucked up' and 'seeing shit', the kind of mentality i had when I was 14:p

8. oh just blow him off if thats the case, he sounds like a neanderthal,
    i have the same problem with a good friend of mine
    he just has no idea how to keep a low profile and he thinks he is so good at keepin on the down low but hes a rowdy noisy attention atracting pain in my but and when i take psychedelics i really need situations to be manageable and he makes it imposible for me to do so, and seeing as he knows what i want he goes out of his way to do what he wants eventhough by doing that he pisses all over what im trying to maintain, so everytime he asks to trip or go to a rave or a festi, i blow him off with a lame excuse
    so dont feel bad, feel relieved

9. this is a tough one... i'd make up a white-lie so you dont screw up a good connect...

10. Yeah Im not really into chilling with people who have that mentality. I don't blame you man, I Wouldn't want to trip with him either.

11. Haha, that's him, for sure...

Half an hour late for meeting me, and he's walking down the street, hitting the bong, in plain view...and he actually had the nerve to ask me why I've never been arrested. I think it's pretty obvious...

12. Or you could simply tell him you enjoy tripping by yourself. Just say you've tried tripping before with some close friends and it's just not the same, you're not able to fully enjoy it the way you like to. Atleast that way you don't get caught in a little white lie and possibly piss him off.

13. Lol what a tool, you should ditch the fuck before he bestowes upon you the glorious honor of being captive via assosciation,
    who hits a bong in daylight? weather it be a mini bub or what idc,
    thats what bats and chillums are fore,
    and cant you wait a few seconds to toke up? i mean comon
    its fools like that which will be the death of us all

14. Thats a good one
    and super valid from my point of view

15. It was a 2' acrylic fucker, too.

I'd ditch the guy, but he's got good weed on the cheap, and the only shroom/E connect I have:(, plus I've known him since the 1st grade, so we go way back.

16. well than
    try to use your friendship to score his weed connect
    and im sory but if he dont know what methylene dioxy methamphetamine is than you could use a new psychadelic supplier
    and screw mushies, the tickets are far supperior

17. Tell him you're not really down for doing shrooms. Crazy things are happening at your home, with your family.... remember? :p

18. or you can grow ur own

19. Wait...What things are happening at my ho...

Ooooh...I see:p

The thing is, I'm goin over there today to grab them, and I've been lookin forward to it all week. Hmmm....

20. okay, you can do one of two things,
    go get the shrooms, tell him you dont know anymore, somethings come up with your X__Insert variable here__X and you wont be free again untill X_insert random time in future which makes the both of you unnacessable to each other_X
    just come up with something that would take presidence over a shroom trip with an old buddy
    or you can go get your stuff and instead of getting it just say "Yo dealer!!"
    and when he asks what you kindly reply "Fuck OFF!"
    and thats that