Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell my dealer that...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by andtheyalllaugh, Jun 21, 2009.

1. My dealer lives a few mins away from me, its easy to get off him and not too many other ppl deal in my area. But he only ever gets bush weed, and its usually good bush, but lately it's been really really leafy, and even though it weighs out to heaps i still feel like shit cuz i have to smoke at least 4 bowls before any buzz.

How can i make my dealer get hydro?

2. i would look for a new dealer. or ask him if he plans on picking up some better shit sometime soon. one time one of my delaers picked up a pound of okay shit and whenever i had to get some from him i was stuck with it, oh well. good luck.

3. yeah im going to have to, even though i dont want to. everyone where i live seems to only have bush. its gay

toke on :smoking: