how to tell my dad I found his stash?

Discussion in 'General' started by theTVogs, Mar 30, 2015.

1. #1 theTVogs, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    I turned 18 two months ago, and I am still in school so don't say anything about that. I have waited a while to be able to ask this question since at the time I was not 18 yet.

when I was in grade 9, I found my dads stash, and ever since iv been keeping an eye on it just seeing what papers he uses, different buds he gets and what not.

the thing is, he doesn't know I smoke (he thinks I do only at parties). he is very old school and only smokes joints. I have never taken any of his bud or papers, although I used his grinder a few months back (before I got my own) his weed doesn't look even comparable to the stuff I get, very dry and not dense, for sure homegrown. (I know all his buddies grow) so he must get it from them

how do I tell him I found it? how do I bring it up?

***i also don't think my mom knows either, but she might. and also, it was in his toolbox and I was looking for tools when I first found it, so don't tell me not to snoop

thank you!

edit- this may not be in the right forum, feel free to move it if it isn't!

2. Spark up a joint infront him and say "this is some shit shake dad, let me get you some good stinky dang" and then flick the joint in a dramatic way . Like a man :D

3. #3 Messiah Decoy, Mar 30, 2015
    Parents can be hypocrites so don't expect him to become your smoking buddy if you confront him.

I'd save that secret for a rainy day when he's attacking your drug use.

It's a get out of jail card. Use it wisely.

4. #4 Thejourney318, Mar 30, 2015
    Depends on what his attitude seems to be towards your theoretically using it more than you say he currently thinks. If he would act mad about it, then save it for when that day comes. If you think he'd be cool, just be smoking a joint near where his stash is one day, when he's going to go there.

5. Only you know your dad's attitude and how he would react to you/him smoking. I smoke with my dad and my friends dad's and it's something that just happens. When youre 21 and can share some beers it gets alot easier.

6. My buddy's dad and him have a weird dynamic similar to this. They both toke, although I think my bud tokes more than his dad, but they don't really acknowledge each other's toking or ever toke together.

He found his dad's stash a couple years back, which is how he found out his dad toked. He pinched his dad's stash which I thought was kinda lame, but it was straight reggie shit weed so eh, no big deal IMO.