Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell my brother to smoke with me...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Twist3d, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Ok so, my brother doesnt know at 100% that I smoke, im always with red eyes, bob marley smoking t-shirts, i have a lot of documentaries about weed, photos, etc... never really talked about that with him

I remember a few years ago, he used to use a weed leaf as an avatar, maybe he was a stoner :D

and yeah, we love playing videogames together, today is Saturday and we just chill here, it would be awesome to be high with him, how do i tell him? we should watch "the union" before smoking? or tell him something about weed, or just go: "hey, wanna smoke this joint with me?"

and by the way, im not "inducing" him to something i know it would hurt... if he doesnt want to, i will respect that... :smoke:

2. yeah, just hey wanna smoke this joint with me

should work fine

3. say, "hey bro, you smoke pot?" he'll either say yes or no. simple as that.

4. smoke then watch the union but i would smoke him out get some food go to the local park smoke cruise go to a gas station and buy his favorite drink proceed to go home and play the game you guys use to play

5. " you know what would make this a lot more fun ? " and pull out your green. works every time :smoke:

6. My older bro always told me stories of him smoking, making it seem harmless and shit tons of fun. You should try that, then ask him if he would want to try it.

7. Watch The Union first for sure! He will be much more open to smoking after watching that!

8. if he used a marijuana leaf as an avatar i think its already obvious what his views on MJ are. no need to beat around the bush (or weed), just ask him

9. Say your house smells like skunk or somethin a pothead would notice. Watch his facial expression and that should give it away. Or you could not give a fuck and say if you wanna get stoned follow me.:hello:

10. If he's your brother just ask! I wish My brother would smoke with me. only my sisters does!

11. how to ASK your brother to smoke with you? :cool:

just be like.. what up broseph.. let's go blaze one :smoke:

12. Just simply ask him. My brother asked me and i instantly changed my thoughts about it because i thought if my own brothers doing it how bad could it be?

13. #13 OhMyKush, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    If he used a potleaf as an avatar then you know he's fine with weed.
    Just ask him, its simple. Just say, "Hey wanna smoke a bowl with me?" or something like that.

14. I wish I could ask my brother to smoke with me. Hes straight-edge :( :rolleyes:

15. wanna smoke weed?

works every time. :p