Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell if you're weed is laced for sure?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NaughtyNelson, Oct 13, 2018.

1. #1 NaughtyNelson, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Okay so basically let me start by saying I do not live in the best area so people around here do almost anything for a quick buck. Yesterday I was in the market for a small amount of weed so I hit up someone I know personally from the neighborhood to get a dime. The guy has always been cool with me and never had any problems with him which does not leave me to believe he would do anything to the weed on purpose.(Just thought I might as well put that out there). The guy texted me saying he has dubs for 10, So I ended up picking up from the guy and immediately after I noticed that the bag did not exactly feel like a full dub perhaps it was 1.4 - 1.7 grams in my best guess. So I ended up getting home last night to roll it up and smoke it. (I always get my flash and look at my weed at all times before smoking) after examining the ganja I noticed that a looked like some really good bud it had a lot of purple spots that were noticeable, but if you put the flash you can see it had some nice decent crystals on it as well. What I am concerned about is the smell everything else visibly seems fine as if its some good top shelf bud.

The smell has a slight smell of weed to it as I would know (I have smoking for plenty of years) but something with the smell was definitely off in my opinion it had a slightly strong Windex or some sort of chemical odor to it. I got slightly suspicious of this and further examined. I broke a nice nug off and noticed it was nice and sticky (which is what I normally look for in a good quality top shelf bud) nothing in the appearance was off which leaves me to wonder if it was messed with. I rolled up a tad under a gram of the stuff and saved the rest and went to smoke it and test the smell when burned. The smell when burned smelled a bit odd but I could not but a finger on it the ash was white and I did not really smell that much weed, it was more of a strong odor I took about 4-5 puffs to see how I feel. I then put out the rest of the blunt and saved it.

To be honest with you I felt the effects of a Mary Jane pot high nothing was really off with the way I normally felt after smoking weed which is why I wonder if it was messed with. Do not get me wrong I felt the effects very nicely as if I smoked some really good bud so I felt pretty high but I was feeling nothing ab normal is if the bud was laced. Although I was very anxious that the stuff was laced. I am just concerned and still thinking about if it was laced and debating now to smoke some more of the stuff. Money is tight with me at the moment and I don't have the money to waste some perfectly good top shelf bud if I am being paranoid. As I even got ready for bed the high was starting to wear off and I felt nothing out of the ordinary.

My question is would you think this is some really nice bud? or would you think it has been sprayed with windex or roach killer, or some sort of chemical? Thanks !

UPDATE: I'll admit this is a very dumb thread. I just now smoked up the rest and feeling highly sensational. Thanks for the time and answers, Happy Toking:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

2. Why would a dealer waste his money to lace your weed with an kind of drug. If he's spraying some kind of chemical on that shit, he's either a fucked up individual that doesn't care about having customers, so why would be waste time selling?

And we can't really tell anything about it without a photo. And even that won't tell much. Smoke it and tell us.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. You really like using the word nice to describe stuff don't you lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. @CaptainBud1 1 - If you fully read this post you would realize that I already smoked it last night and was asking if I should continue to smoke the rest. It also makes sense for someone selling bud in a low income area to spray it to make it weigh more. The weed he served me most definitely smells off from the ordinary which I said earlier in the post and I was going to upload a photo but like you said even that won't tell much.

5. I can assure you no dealer is going to spend more money on an already hardly expensive product to lower profits.

But the way to test if its laced is to smoke it lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. @NotoriousHippie How would someone lower profits by adding weight to their pack and making a stronger high with something you can buy anywhere for under 10$? like Windex

7. chemicals like that can be tasted tbh

• Like Like x 1
  8. It did taste harsh but not over bearing I was more drawn to the smell. When I held it up to my nose my nostril felt like it was going to bleed the smell was not normal.

9. the windex might be from when they vacuum sealed it, sprayed windex and vacuum sealed it again. very common way of prepping the product for shipping.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I was gonna say this^^^post pics next time too

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

11. I like the phrase “highly sensational”.
    I might start using it.

Friend:
    How’s that bud? Good & Stoney?

Me:
    Oh yeah man, I’m feeling highly sensational!

12. I feel sensational but not highly sensational.
    Did my dealer rip me off?

• Funny Funny x 1