Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell if you're high???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Gargamel, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Hey guys. I haven't smoked in a long time, and my friend brought over some chronic. We didn't have anything to smoke with, so we used foil for a waterfall... it wasn't REALLY airtight, like our hits were kind of small, but I took 3 hits.

I don't know if I'm high. I don't know how to tell if I am high.

2. does your body feel tingly? or your head? or both? are your eyes red? are your eyes *****y? are your eyes glossy? can you not stop smiling? is everything funny to you?

3. Where are the chips and thank god scooby doo is on. Yep I know I'm high.

4. If you're asking then you're not high.

• Like Like x 1
  5. chronic? You give away where you live too easily.

6. It's pretty easy to tell lol

7. You just fucking know. It's one of those things that are hard to describe, you have to experience it yourself, also everyone's is different. It obviously doesn't feel normal.

8. go into a gas station and buy something... I can always tell cause its pretty uncomfortable...

• Like Like x 1

9. just go somewhere and buy anything lmao its always uncomfortable, im not paranoid persay but i always feel like people are looking at me like they know and dont approve i hate it haha

10. If you have to ask, you aren't.

11. when im alone, i usually start talking to myself about how high i am, thats how i know

• Like Like x 1
  12. I can usually tell im high when I start looking at this thread like this one. But then again a wise man once said if you are asking if you're high, you didnt smoke enough.

Im super baked tho.

• Like Like x 1
  13. If ur high u will know

14. not too high af one night and read all the weird shit people post then got paranoid from reading lmao

15. Oh this thread is from 2011