How to tell if you're high:

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NikioKush, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Feel like starting a list because I am bizaked. Everyone add your ways to tell! Some reasons obvious, others make you think! I'll think of more.

1.You can't even take a deep breath without feeling like coughing a lung up.
    2. Every song sounds like God's symphony.
    3.You laugh at shows like Everybody Loves Raymond.

2. 1. Everything is great
    2. You eat everything in sight
    3. You have a big, goofy grin on your face

I had more but I'm bakeddd :smoking:

3. all the shit you were stressing about earlier -- you don't even give a fuck about anymore :bongin:

4. Helllll yeah. I got another one. If you are on GC, there's an 80% chance you are high.

5. 1. A general heavy feeling
    2. Droopy eyes
    3. Mind races
    4. Happyness
    5. Laugh at random shit

6. #6 NikioKush, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hell yeah heavy feeling. I understand the Colbert Report so much more while baked

7. You can't find your lighter.
    You want to consume everything edible in sight.
    You have the extreme cotton-mouth.
    You go to do something and forget what you were going to do.

8. #8 NikioKush, Aug 4, 2011
    Someone said the exact thing about eating everything in sight hahaha but yeah definitely the forgetting stuff

9. Well personally I dont smoke shit weed in the first place. then i dont have to question if im high....

10. #10 NikioKush, Aug 4, 2011
    I didn't mean it to be like a legit "how to tell" list. Its supposed to be like a joke BRO

11. I feel this chart is accurate:

[​IMG]

12. #12 eastcoast22, Aug 4, 2011
    Ditto. My life blows except for when I'm stoned.

13. Oh and if you like to smoke and drive you'll find you drive about 30mph slower!

14. #14 Sweetleaftoker, Aug 4, 2011
    Bout 10 mph slower, i go atleast 5 over when sober

15. this thread rules. I'm high when i make food eat it then make more and my family is like ...the fuck?:eek:

16. After smoking while sitting, and chillen for a while then you go to stand up, and you get a head rush and you can't feel your body! ^_^

17. You are really stoned if you start forgetting what you were going to do just seconds ago.

18. I have a hard time sometimes cuz I am on so many pharmaceuticals that are all downers and mind fuckers. Hence I already don't have memory and I look stoned 24/7. It's a beautiful thing when you can get high everyday for months strait and no one even notices.

I wish Marinol got me high. That stuff is crap.at least my insurance pays for it when I run out of herb. I'm detoxing this week, well not voluntarily, $$ problems.

19. 1) All my worries go away
    2) I feel it in my eyes

20. 1. You smoked weed