Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Tell if Your Weed is Laced *Guide*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gmanju, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 SpiceMadeOfLife, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    wow, this thread is sooooooo fail. You have no idea what your talking about. I personally don't know anything about laced weed, nor have I ever gotten any (but jeez my odds MUST be increasing cuz 50% of all weed is laced OMG), but if you say that thc causes 24 000 deaths per year and all of those random symptoms, you know less than I do about it.

In short

[​IMG]

2. Where are you getting these facts from man?

3. If we are all "missing the point" then this clearly must be a joke, and if thats what it was, please dont ever try to be a comedian.

4. You just copypasta'd the wrong guide.

5. Alright, because of the "Experiment on you" quote, I'm going to remove my -rep. That bit was funny when read in with the idea it was a joke in mind. Sorry to get pissy, you just sounded like an Above The Influence advocate. In which instance, you should have been lynched and your body processed into soylent green. :smoking:

6. "Recently there has been a very dangerous chemical compound going around which has been found in marijuana. This compound is Tetrahydrocannabinol. In 2008 alone this chemical was responsible for over 24,000 deaths in the US alone. "

HAHAHAHA When I read this I KNEW this was a joke.

7. Lmaooo

8. Hey, so I've been smoking weed consistently for a couple years and not once have I ever suspected the weed I was smoking was laced so I'm not the paranoid type
    However, this weekend my kinda friend bought his first ounce to start dealing. Two of my friends that smoked it that didn't even know eachother or were aware of it happening to the other randomly got extremely high a whole 24 hours after smoking it. Like they'd get a 15 minute head rush and then be high for two hours. I was getting head rushes the day after smoking it too, but they were breif and I assumed it was, because I'd taken a lot of adderall the day before. The weed was unusually chrystally, possible the most chrystally I've ever purchased and one of my friends friends who saw it thought it was either laced or the dankest weed he'd ever seen. Also, 2 of my friends that smoked the same weed got the shakes really badly. Another thing of note is you know how when you're breaking apart your weed with your fingers and all the THC chrystals get stuck to the tips of your fingers, well with these chrystals I was able to easily just sprinkle them back on to the bowl.
    When I approached the kid who sold it to me he said it wasn't laced and walked off, I know him well enough to know he wouldn't intentionally sell laced weed, but would maybe deny it if he had on accident.
    My guess is it was laced with meth, but I'm really not sure..anyone have any sort of explanation?

9. Lmao dude OH...MY...GAWDD!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

10. Okay, I know this is a thread necro, but I just have to get something off my chest: if you read that post and didn't know it was a joke, you might literally be mentally retarded.

11. bahahaha best post so far this afternoon.

So I don't get the point of this thread... If it was a joke or you're getting your facts wrong..? But if it's a joke then it's definitely not a great one to use in the apprentice forum

12. It was definitely a joke...not a very good one, but at the very least an obvious one.

13. I hate when my weed has shoe laces in it...oh wait wrong type of laced

P.S. I would hope that all my weed is laced with THC, or else I wouldn't buy it!

14. Thats thc bro dude wtf i have had weed laced with herion tho so it is out there
    its terrible :confused::mad:

15. Just throwing it out there, I'm pretty sure you haven't.

16. Old thread is old :O Was researching laced weed and found this thread, I think the only problem with the joke is that most stoned people don't get the nuances of your satirist humor. I had to think about the laced weed part for a good minute before realizing you were just taking the piss outta everyone.

17. #57 tubro, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
    I can't tell if you're trying to be funny, or trying to fool people. Tetrahydrocannabinol, otherwise known as THC can actually do the things you listed. But not to the point where it is dangerous.

NO it did not cause 24,000 in 2008. Don't be stupid.

**EDIT** Damn, lol I just saw the date and read the rest of the posts. Who decided this thread needed to be resurrected?

18. You acknowledged that he was a troll, yet you continued to feed him an make him a successful troll/ *scratches head* :confused_2:

Was the sarcasm really that hard to spot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.