Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell if your parents will be cool if you get caught smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boredsmoke, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I don't care too much since I live in a dorm, but still, when I am home there is always the chance. Plus I thought some of the caught conversations may be funny.

I mean obviously the hippy parents tend to be fine with it+parents from that era. But other than that is hard to tell.

Personally I think it comes down to:
    Overall Chillness Level
    Other Drug Chillness
    Acceptance of risk
    How restrictive they are
    etc....

So people whose parents know, what are your parents like and how did they react?

2. I didn't get caught, I admitted to it one day. Worst mistake of my life.

3. in the end, who gives a fuck, they either get over it, or dont.

my parents did, they just tell me to keep within moderation, but i also dont live at home.

so yea...

:smoke:

4. Uhhh they wont. You would know if they were cool with it. Although my parents became tolerent of it when i turned 18.

5. [quote name='"boredsmoke"']I don't care too much since I live in a dorm, but still, when I am home there is always the chance. Plus I thought some of the caught conversations may be funny.

I mean obviously the hippy parents tend to be fine with it+parents from that era. But other than that is hard to tell.

Personally I think it comes down to:
    Overall Chillness Level
    Other Drug Chillness
    Acceptance of risk
    How restrictive they are
    etc....

So people whose parents know, what are your parents like and how did they react?[/quote]
    Ask them their opinion on it?
    You're an adult, it's not like they'll ground you if you smoke bud.

6. I straight up told my mom after the first time I smoked because I knew she smokes and has been for a while and would understand. Long story short, we smoke together when I'm at her house :)

7. that's chill

8. I just came out with it one day to my mom cause I got tired of hiding it. One of the best things I ever did.

9. just ask em i guess. my dad would have flipped the fuck out, and still would! lol. i just blamed it on a friend one time when he found my can pipe and he thought it was cigs

10. [quote name='"redskinns21"']I just came out with it one day to my mom cause I got tired of hiding it. One of the best things I ever did.[/quote]

Gay..

11. Lol, i got caught.

Got banned from going out, had to be back by like 9pm all the time, couldn't hang around certain friends anymore, got called a junkie all the time....

After getting caught a second time...i thought **** this, packed my stuff and left that day.

No regrets.

12. I would think that it would be very difficult to change their mind at such an age because they would have spent 20+ years believing what they believed. You cannot tear that down in a day.

13. My parents are hardcore Christians. And I smoke allot of what they like to call MARIJUANA. So I joined the corps got kicked out. And I guess that labeled me as a druggie cause I got.kicked out for it. And now they accept it. It's like my dad leaves to church with the fam and I say goodbye coughing on some nyc spur diesel.... Pretty funny actually.