Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to tell if someone's a stoner?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by casket, Mar 3, 2009.

1. My motto exactly. Trust no one.

2. um whats this resin on the bottom of lighters yall are talking about? i dont see any on mine lol. pics would be nice?

3. when they do this its a pretty big indicator.

[​IMG]

4. From tamping the cherry on a bowl. :smoke:

Attached Files:

5. i have never heard anyone say "yo i had so much cereal last night"

6. thanks haha i use my thumb to put the bowl out. but my lighter is bedlinered anyways so you wouldnt be able to tell anyways if i did use it.

7. [quote name='"awdcivic"']

thanks haha i use my thumb to put the bowl out. but my lighter is bedlinered anyways so you wouldnt be able to tell anyways if i did use it.[/quote]

I used to do that until my lighter blew up

8. i call bullshit. this is a stoner story legend. if you are legit thats wild :eek:

9. Daamm stoner's lol.Didn't you ever realize that we talk about it around people (sometimes with code's or whatever)?Sometimes we even bring it up like nothing,infront of non-stoner's.