Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to tell if someone's a stoner?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by casket, Mar 3, 2009.

1. #1 casket, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    i put this in the seasoned tokers forum because better answers will come from here i think.
    how do you tell if someone's a stoner?
    ex: if someone is using weird code words in normal conversation that doesnt make much sense example is "dude me and my friends ate soooo much cereal last night and were full for hours"

another example is a lot of stoners hold joints and cigs between thumb and two other fingers and normal smokers hold it between middle and index finger.

oh yeah, yes you can say the difference between stoner and a pothead if you feel like :D

i hope cops dont look at this thread :\

2. "You smoke bud man"?

3. If they take time to write a thread like this one.

4. Hah. Usually stoners tend to laugh at most of the same things or use a certain way of speaking. They speak slower than others.

Also if they reek of marijuana or are red eyed that's a pretty good indication.

I just recently found out an acquaintance of mine is a huge stoner. I had no idea! My stoner-dar is obviously not functioning. I am usually pretty good at it.

5. I can just tell when I meet someone. It's like a radar!

6. there lighter has no safety.

7. when you ask them a question and every answer is "what? or "what did you say man?"

8. #8 sikander, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    I went to an alternative high school run by hippies. Every week they'd make the students and faculty circle up for an hour-long "forum" where basically students and staff could talk about shit going on in the school. They'd open it with a short silence which was opened with the lighting of a candle.

You know how we kept track of who smoked weed? When the teachers would go "aw shit, anybody got a lighter?" there would always be like five or six people who had a lighter with no safety at all safely in their pockets... every single forum. The teachers never seemed to catch on. :)

9. oh shit, this for sure. hahaha

10. yeah!! what's with that? i do it too, no safety, i thought it was just a personal preference, how is it a stoner thing?

and i walk VERY slow. and everyone always comments on that. and the way you wear your clothes or hair, no matter what it is, there is a certain way stoners wear them. their eyes, not by being red (which is also a good sign) but if they're asian eyes or not.

Music taste.

but these are just things people have said makes me obviously a stoner, and i used to have ENORMOUS, huge, hair, like half way down my back and like huge and messy and basically dreaded.

it used to be just hippies were stoners, now a lot of people are stoners, at my school i have realized there are like 20 different groups of stoenrs that i would of never guessed smoked..it's crazy

11. hahahahahahahaha so true hahaha!!

12. Ha, check the bottom of their lighter.

13. This.
    I always have fucking resin/tar/shit/ash on the bottom corners.

14. using words like "chill, straight, legit, dank" in everyday conversations....stoner

15. I've found over the years that one develops a sense for it. I'll know within a month or so of working with or otherwise getting to know someone, sometimes right away. I can't really say how. It's just something I know. I've yet to be wrong :)

16. +1
    +1
    +1

I can usually tell by the way someone will talk. Something about a person's high voice just gives it away to me and I can normally pick up on it.

17. - The way they talk
    - How they dress (sometimes)
    - How they smell (this is a given)
    - A lot of potheads eyes will be baggy even if they are not high.

And if they look like this, you got yourself a pothead. (among other things)

[​IMG]

18. was the place in VA near fork union military academy? I forgot what it was called but I remembered a place like that?

19. Everyone that doesnt smoke has no idea why i remove my safety... if you are smoking bowls its annoying and your thumb gets irritated if you smoke enough bowls at one sitting lol...

But i would say a good way to tell if someone is a stoner is to smoke with em, on joints and blunts a stoner will fix a run without even thinking potheads usually don't notice or dont know how to fix it, stoners can also roll both... smoking bowls stoners can taste when a bowl is cashed while a pothead will continue to hit ash until someone tells them its cashed lol

Also i have found that pot heads dont buy their own sacks nearly as often as stoners...

Pot heads worry about how red their eyes get and how dank they smell while stoners realized long ago they smoked too much to worry about that all the time :smoking:

20. Around here, stoners use "dank" for everything.
    Dank food, dank drinks, dank bud, dank fry, etc.

Or they're like me, and say man at the end of every sentence. Sometimes the beginning.