How to tell if my boss Tokes?

Discussion in 'General' started by iSmokeFlavor, Oct 19, 2010.

1. My boss is in a band, hes about my age (24) and lives in the hipster area of brooklyn. All signs lead me to believe he blazes, but he's never been anything but professional at work, and we work in an office.

What is the least criminalizing way to find out if he smokes other than just out right asking him??? It could totally backfire if he doesn't and I end up blowing my cover.

Please help! I need more smoking buddies in NYC and it would be cool to blaze with him. Let me know any ideas you guys have to finding out without getting myself into trouble. Thanks.

2. When you're making small talk about the news/current events you could casually bring up the legalization vote in California and lead the conversation from there?

Or the next time a drug bust is in the news in your area, use that as a conversation starter in a similar matter.

3. its a bad idea IMO

4. Role him a massive bifter and ask for a pay rise numb nuts

5. ^^this

6. If he was your work-mate maybe. But since he is your 'boss' I wouldn't it's preety risky. But then again it depends on the job you guys do togther. If it's like construction or something like that it would be better. But if your in like in a office I wouldn't. Use your instincts. Don't risk alot on little gains.

7. Since you guys work in an office and you said that he is always professional at work I think it would be a bad idea to pursue him as a smoking buddy, there are lots of smokers in NY, it isn't worth the potential consequences of asking your boss.

8. Thanks all. I am gonna play it cool and drop this whole idea, just not worth the risk.

9. It's not like only stoners talk about marijuana. Asking if someone heard about California voting to legalize it doesn't automatically make you sound like a pothead. Plus, he's 24 and in a band. Do you think he would get you fired if he thinks you smoke weed? It's not like you're coming into work stoned and messing up.

10. Yea I would hold off unless he mentions that he smokes first.