Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell if I got good weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMissile, Apr 22, 2012.

1. My dealer is one of my friends, and when he sells me weed, he either says it's ok or it's good shit.
    Now the good shit has always been pretty good shit, but how do I tell what good weed looks like? I've heard of crystals and hairs, but my eyes don't notice that. All weed smells the same to me as well.
    Is this just cause I'm not a very experienced smoker? I'd like to be able to identify all different strains eventually so I don't get ripped off.

2. Yeah it takes a while.. Good shit lots of green, tons of crystals, maybe a lot of hair. Bad shit brown and just poopy

3. Generally by smoking it..
    Look for lots a white trichs, and sometimes a strong smell= strong buds.

But honestly, you dont know until you smoke it.

4. You'll know once you get it it, lol

5. It takes a long time to know if its good or not by lookin but look out for seeds, stems, shit like that. Also if u like really dense, tight buds look for that or if u like to get fluffy buds that are a little loose go for that. Part of good weed is in the strain but some parts come down to preference too

6. Blaze up, report back. Science.

7. dont say "good shit" why would you call weed shit?