Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to tell if hash is real or not

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JoshW22, Jul 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. i recently got some hash but am not sure if it's 100% real or not. is there a way i can test this without toking it? here is a photo of it if that helps.

Attached Files:

2. hello my friend
    is it soft and malleable? if you wrap it in plastic, does it leave an oily smudge of green? does it bubble when you fry it with a lighter? does it produce white smoke when you light it up? does is it made up of tiny cristals inside when you open it? is it lighter inside than it its outside? does it smell like cannabis?
    if the answer is yes to most of these questions, then yes it has some thc inside

• Like Like x 6
  3. thanks!

4. could be a condensed turd brick. but what do i know, i'm just on this side of the internet

5. #5 Gabber82, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    There is real hash that comes in that forms but hard to judge anything from a pic as people have become pretty skilled at faking it.

HTID

6. Cut it in half and the inside should look like compressed kief

7. I bought some compressed brown sugar at a concert back in hs..should have known, dude had it in a fucking napkin lol.

• Like Like x 3
  8. hahahha thats the first time ive heard of that

9. The needy and naïve are easy to deceive.

Know your smoke, know your self.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks like it been cut With something else, cut it to be sûre

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum