Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell if hash is real or not??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frotwenty, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Alright so today my friend gave me a small ball of hash, sorry i cant post a picture i lost my camera. Anyway, is there any way to tell if this is really hash? im just paranoid it might be heroin or somethingg:confused:. plust ive never smoked hash what can i expect?? thanks guys, i hope this is the right place to post thiss :wave:

2. hmm..I'd say just smoke it and see how it tastes...pretty hard to tell by looking at it unless under a microscope. It should melt if you barely touch a flame to it...alot like resin. It should also burn kinda like incense....and not put itself out.

What color/consistency is it?

3. I wouldn't be worried if you got it from a friend, what does it look like? And it surely won't be heroin haha

4. It's heroin furshure

5. Smell it? Haha. Take a knife cut it in half and take a whiff. If it's odorless hash then I'd be worried.

6. just smoke it ya puss

7. what does it smell like? my hash smells faintly like weed but also kind of like a resin-y type smell. it's hard to describe.

8. Inb4 OP smokes it, gets too high, and thinks he did heroin.

9. its just dark, kinda like blackishh, it doesnt really smell like anything at all. i would try it if i could guarantee i dont end up in a hospital with blood leaking out of my eyess (yea its a joke)

:smoke:

10. burn it and take a whiff..you'll know

11. Really? Come on man.

12. If it's black then it's 100% crack infused heroine mixed in with melted down tires.

13. lol like i said, im paranaoid :smoking:

14. Have a friend smoke it first.

15. send it to me. i'l tell you whether or not it was real

16. I mean it either is or isn't hash. I'm putting money down on it being hash. Tell your friend you don't want it to be heroin, and depending on his reaction you will probably be able to tell...

Plus most people don't go around giving away balls of heroin.

17. Someones being a paranoid parrot.
    I doubt your friend would give you free heroin to begin with.

18. He wouldn't give you heroin heroin is more expensive.

19. As stated b4 light a tiny bit... And take a whif... Its usually like a slight weed smell that isnlike infused with spices...( or atleast thats what it smells like when i make my own) and what should u expeience kinda like weed... It depends if it was made from indica or sativa but a heady high thats more intense than some tree. Thats my experience with hash