How to tell if a girls into you

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by finn slice, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Alright so theres this chick ive been making an attempt at. I duno If Im exactly succeding ya know. Ive asked her to hang out a few times but shes had exuses or just been flakey. There was this party that I told her about and we talked a bit blazed a few bowls and she didnt stay for long after that cause her sister(ride home) "had" to bring someone home. I just cant tell so is there a way to just be outright in a unweird way. I dont wana be "that guy" if you you know what I mean.

2. You kinda have to feel her out. How long have you known/been hashing out w/ her? If you invite her to more than 5 things and shes always busy shes probably not into you. What do you guys do together? If she smokes your green and leaves thats all shes there for. Invite her over but say you dont have any bud if she comes she likes you, if she brings bud you may just be a smoking buddy

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Don't think she likes you, IMO

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. if she liked you then she probably wouldnt be bein flakey or be makin excuses.. shed jump at the opportunity to hang out.. 

5. #5 Biltwellnigga, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    Yeah she doesn't like you lol

edit: plus you asked her out more than a couple times and she still said no. Now she thinks you're desperate

6. Thats what Im trying to avoid but the exuses are legitimate. Ever thurday she has to go to dinner with grandma and the rest of her family and I didnt know this. Two thursdays ago I asked her to go snowboarding cause she said she wanted to learn but she couldnt go. Then next thurday we didnt have school so I asked her to just chil and she said yes the day before but I waited to long to text her so she couldnt again cause she had to go to dinner soon. One time she had work which was true and once she had already made plans to go shopping with her friends. I know for a fact 3/4 times were justified so whatever you didnt really answer my question.

7. Get out before this bitch takes all your money and runs!

8. god damn haha.. i was thinkin she made excuses a couple times.. you just named off like 7 different times where she dodged you 

9. Been texting a couple weeks and she didnt smoke my green n bail we each packed 1. I only blazed once with her so Im not really a smoking buddy. Ive invited her to 4 things but read my other post. Its just confusing bro I dont really want to text her "am I wasting my time here" but Im really tempted to.

10. 4

11. Well im a girl, and if she was busy she was busy, and all the reasons where legit, since she smoked a bowl w/ you she more than likely not trying to mooch of you or anything? Tell her you would like to take her to dinner and ask when shes free. If she does thinks like touch your arm when she laughs at your jokes she likes you. Good luck

12. bro she flaked on u 4 times you gotta face it she's not into you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. And don't text her "am I wasting my time" complete turn off, if she does like you she may not after that. And it makes it sound like your just trying to get in her pants imo

14. #14 Akoyain, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    She didn't flake, going to work or family diner is not flaking, saying your busy then posting pics on fb of you at a party is my deffinition of blowing someone off.

If you had just met someone and they wanted to hang would you call off work and ditch your family?

15. 4 times though? If she really liked him she would make sometime. I understand she could be busy and can't hang out or whatever but 4 times is bs. I don't buy for a second that every time out of 4 times he's asked her she just happened to have something planned to do on that exact day at that exact time, 4 times lmao yeah right she's trying to let him down easy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. she's not interested

doesn't even seem like you really know this girl too well so i don't know why it matters

talk to other girls and don't be so focused on one that isn't interested

17. #17 Akoyain, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    She may not be interested, you may just have horrible timing, or million other things, either way if you like the girl try, but like suplove said keep your options open, dont make anyone a priority until they make you one

18. Ive seen quiet a few of those girls. Some of them is under my basement as we speak. Sshhhhhh

19. how to tell of a girls interested in you? Sure I'll answer that for you

if she plays with her hair or fixes it up in front of you/is fidgedity, smiles at you, laughs at ur dumbass jokes or plain comments, bends over for you, gets on her knees, or gets really wet in the vagina, oh yeah they'll try to make time for you instead of . excuses.

Not saying she is, but till she hangs out with you I'm gonna have to think ur gittin denied son

20. THANK YOU!