how to tell her

Discussion in 'General' started by pooker, Jan 30, 2008.

1. i know i know theres a million girl problem threads, heres another one :D. me and this girl, well call her A have been friends for a little over a year. we first met through friends and hung out at random times, nothing too serious. but then at a friends party A and i hooked up we didnt have sex or anything we just made out for a very very long time. we hooked up again and now weve become pretty good friends. its been almost a year since then. ive always had feelings for her but it was very on and off. we flirt all the time but i jut dont know how she feels about me. i really want to tell her that i like her and for A to be my girlfriend but im nervous as fuck to tell her. how should i tell her my feelings but not make it awkward for the rest of my life. i would hate to not be friends wit hher anymore if she took it badly. but best case scenario is if she feels just the same!:hello: help me out city

2. Ok i'm pretty sure she is not going to take it bad worse scenario is that she just wants to be friends. Just tell her how you feel straight up it usually works for me..

3. thanks for the reply dude. thats how i see it nothing horrible can come out of it. plus its a huge weight of my chest