Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bud lightyear 1, Dec 7, 2011.

1. How do you guys know how dank your weed is ? what are some signs of how good it is each of you go buy? jw

2. i perfer smoking it...it will help me know if its that "dank"

3. true lol that usualy works good

4. Smells rank, sticky, and gets you very fucking high.

5. buy a dankometer

6. ok usually dank bud is dense, sticky, full of crystals, hairy.. A nice test squeeze a nug and if it sticks to one of your figures... you have dank sir. Thats before smoking the product. Does the bud taste good? Does it get you high? Does it make you choke, does it get you stoned off one hit (with a tolerance) these are the questions you should ask yourself. hope you can find these qualities in the budz you're picking up bro.

7. [quote name='"CuteCaboose"']buy a dankometer[/quote]

that'd be a good name for piece.

8. Usually varies but you should look for
    - White crystals
    - hairs
    - smell (should tell you how potent it is)
    - Shouldn't be dry (stems and seeds are bad)
    - smoke it
    happy smoking

9. One of those two pic's are shwag, the other is dank.
    Can you guess which one? :cool:

This guy got it down :smoking:

Attached Files:

10. So is it the one on the left?

11. Why's that "shwag" got purple in it? :smoking:

12. look at it, smell it, is it dank?

13. definitely only 1 dank in that post but the one on the left is still smokeable. no doubt.

14. For me it all comes down to smell.

15. [quote name='"frogg123"']

Why's that "shwag" got purple in it? :smoking:[/quote]

More like why why does most purple have schwag in it.

16. should have nice orange hairs, ( some strains don't have much orange hair )
    should have crystals that you can see, should have a nice pungent smell to it.

and if it gets you higher than you were expecting it to, you have dank!

17. See if its frosty or white as in the THC hairs and like rub it in yo fingers and see if its sticky.

18. First i smell it. Strong fruity or spicy smell usually tells me if it is good shit. Then I grab my amazing magnifying glass and check out the trichome situation. That usually let's me know of it's some chronic or not. :smoke:

19. If it stank it dank :)

20. Stinky crystally hairy sticky strong ass bud