How to tell a girl her pussy stank nicely

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DillonG, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Has anyone been in this situation there's this girl I've been messing around with and I had heard her pussy stank but I thought it was just rumors from pissed dudes she wouldnt have sex with but her shit stanks for real haha. Anyway she's a cool girl and all but how can I politely let her know her pussy stinks and what can she do to help it?

2. Haha wow that sucks lmao possibly infection? How can pussy smell that bad, and that consistently? But whet do I know I just eat it.

3. if it stinks, i don't eat it. I would say something like, "I would love to eat your pussy til the sun comes up, but I would love it more if you could freshen it up a little bit before I get to work. And I'll freshen up to, cuz there's nothing tastier than a fresh cock getting blown." maybe not the last sentence, but if it was my gf (I know this stank ho isn't) I would say something like that, just to be nice.

If you don't care for her and you don't mind pissing her off, I would say something like, "how the fuck you expect me to mess around with you and eat you out or even put my fingers in there when it smells like fido crapped in there?" I've been dry for over a year, so my advice isn't the best tho lmao

4. Run. It should not stink.

5. It's not like a shit smell it's like a very potent pussy smell but its too much

6. I've only tried one pussy, it didn't taste good and it never did. On the other hand, I've been told by more experience men that some pussy tastes good and smells good. A LOT has to do with diet (eating lots of fruit, no booze or cigs), but I'm just not into the smell

7. Does she bathe regularly?

• Like Like x 1
  8. my girl smokes and drinks and her pussy tastes mad good...like real sweet. so ur info isnt 100% correct

9. There's never a nice way to tell someone they stink. Just be a man, address it like it's no big deal and you'll be fine. The last thing you'll want to do is make a scene.

10. Just be straight up. Tell her, I like you and all, but to be honest, you kinda smell down there. Tell her it would be in her best interest to clean up too, cause then you'd go down on her.

But wtf if I were you, I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, or I would double bag or some shit. That's gross, and this is coming from a girl. If you've heard from multiple guys and experienced for yourself that her pussy stinks, then she's dirty. If she was showering regularly, that wouldn't be a problem.

11. As someone whos smelt a few downstairs apartments in my day, let me tell you some chicks have nooooo control over it the shit just stanks because it stanks, be thankful it stanks of PUSSY and not stanks of rotten shit and BO.

making the inside crevice of a body smell good is a hard thing to do, think mouth, or ass lmao either gotta man up and do the deed, or tell her to take a hike, I recently told a girl that she stunk worse then a dead horse out in the sun.

sometimes theres no nice way to do it, some arent even aware...

12. No way to do it nicely.

Here's what I would do:

1. Excuse yourself to the bathroom

2. Load your mouth with listerine mouthwash

3. Enter bedroom, place mouth over vagina

4. Squirt the listerine inside the puss

• Like Like x 1
  13. Be like I never smelled anything like that before and smile lmao

14. Take a bath before you get fucking her

15. Next time tell her you want to take a shower first because you should both freshen up.

Then, when you're eating her out after washing her pussy in the shower, give compliments about how fresh her pussy tastes right after the shower, etc.

16. Thats fucking disgusting... Girls should wash their pussys. No reason for it to be fucking smelly Im about to throwup.
    Tell that bitch "Your fucking PUSSY STANK"

17. You know girls can have smelly pussy because of some
    kind of hormone imbalance. I know a friend that had to
    take different hormone meds because she smelt bad...
    "like fish" she said. Or maybe she was taking meds that
    made her smell bad...I don't remember every detail.

Now I bet that was kinda embarrassing to admit but really
    something that was outta her control. I felt bad for her
    though....her man kept trying to sleep with her and she
    wouldn't. Yet she wouldn't want to talk about what was
    going on. Oh talk about the DRAMA. LOL.

I would ask her to freshen up a little bit, maybe invite her
    into the shower with you. If she still smells after that, then
    she probably needs to go to the doc...uh cause something
    is wrong here. It could be a number of things, infection, or
    perhaps she's been douching or washing too much with a
    product that's killing the good bacteria down there that you
    need to keep things balanced, genetics...who fucking knows.

Report back on a cure of smelly pussy if you can. :p

18. Once took this girls jeans of and you could smaell it BEFORE I took here underwear off, i just fingered here a bit and ran to the washroom to wash my hands with toothpaste

19. This girl i used to be with had the same problem, I remember using mouthwash to get the smell off my fingers many a time :p

20. Maybe you should stop running around acting like your shit don't stink!