Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to taste the weed ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiamondSupply, Dec 3, 2013.

1. I got some dank medical that has a HUGE fruity smell mixed with a citrous smell. I also have some vanilla smelling, that really tastes vanilla. On the exhale it tastes, im curious, how do you taste weed while smoking?

Like to taste wine theirs some ways, what are your ways or the main ways to taste the weed ?

I normally inhale/exhale and dont give a fuck lol

2. I want to learn how to do this as well.

3. Bump. Same here. I just smoke to get high. It's only ever tasted like smoke.

4. you can kinda smack in on the roof of you mouth like trying to actually taste it and push a little into your nose too..its best with a totally clean glass piece and green hits..I usually just taste it with green hits..a long cure helps too

5. U can taste it when u vape u can't really taste it when u smoke it, vaping jus gives u pure flavor

6. another tip is after the hit, inhale through your mouth then exhale through your nose a few times, and sorta taste the air. it works for a few minutes for me, try it!

7. #7 lynx12304, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    The best way to taste your weed, or at least the way I do, pack a one hit bowl in your bong, take the entire thing, alternate exhaling through nose and mouth. This method works for me, and it tends to bring out the flavors you can smell in the weed, much more than just smoke taste. Oh also for just flavor a vape, hands down. I like to taste the weed and experience the high and to me while vaping delivers the best flavor, it falls short on the high. I still vape with a moderate frequency, it's just not my preferred method of delivery Never mind my ramblings, I'm baked like a cookie. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

8. Take a puff from a bowl from a joint and don't inhale (like smoking a cigar).  Retrohale through your nose.  You''l taste it. 

Mmmmm.

9. Try using a good vaporizer real taste

10. I've had really peachy and lemon tasting weed that was super dank.

11. [SUB]I normally inhale/exhale and dont give a fuck lol[/SUB]
    [SUB][​IMG][/SUB]

12. What do you mean by "retrohale"? Never heard that before

13. Just vape it but I don't suggest using a vaporizer or pen because at least I've noticed that when I vape, all bud tastes the same. I say load a fresh bowl and just slowly wave the lighter about an inch to inch and a half away from the bud. You should get little to no smoke but you should get a great taste of it

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. #14 Grow2dab., Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    Vape is the best or failing that, the smallest bong possible with the least amount of diffusion.

Also use a good Hemp wick instead of a lighter or even better a glass rod.

15. #15 Ganja ☤, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    Elevate your tongue slightly, pointing the tip of it towards the roof your mouth during slow inhalation and exhalation, that way the smoke glides along the pallet of your tongue off the tip. 

16. #16 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
    Roll a joint and draw through it without lighting it.

17. Use a hemp wick to light your greens. I find the flavor that way more so then using a lighter.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I don't know you, or anything about you. But I do know that you are a complete idiot if you are asking his question. Who the fuck needs to go on the internet and ask people who they don't know nor never will a question about how to use your god damn natural senses. Who the fuck needs to ask how to use their own taste buds??? Dumb ass.Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

19. [quote name="E=MC420" post="19102709" timestamp="1386206171"]I don't know you, or anything about you. But I do know that you are a complete idiot if you are asking his question. Who the fuck needs to go on the internet and ask people who they don't know nor never will a question about how to use your god damn natural senses. Who the fuck needs to ask how to use their own taste buds??? Dumb ass.Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk[/quote]lmfao chill you whackass

20. Yeah, perfectly legitimate question.