How to tame a whore

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ReadThis, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Everything about this girl tells me she's a whore. I got in bed with her on the second night of knowing her, but that's probably because I'm irressitable and my dick is huuuuuge. But besides that, they're some other clues.

She says she only has guy friends, which is true. But she often have these guy friends spend the night. I know of 3 dudes she's fucked within a 3 month period, but these are the ones I know of, there could be (most likely is) more. She dresses slutty.

Females are probably going to call me judgemental, but w/e. Thing is, she's a really cool girl. She's into a lot of weird shit, and I actually like her slutty look. She's the kind of girl I would get into a long term relationship with, but I'm not sure on how to. I really could careless on how many guys she (or any women) has fucked prior to being with me, it's the stds I'm afraid of, but she plays safe. What are the qualifications to being a whore anyway? I just like the word, it's nicer than bitch, and sounds great in bed.

So how do you tame a whore? Is it a possibility?

2. you're not judgement if shes a whore man... hahah

3. whores are gonna be whores.

you're better off finding you a chick who isn't a whore.

4. [quote name='"Carmine420"']you're not judgement if shes a whore man... hahah[/quote]

Lol, guess not

[quote name='"Makizushi"']whores are gonna be whores.

you're better off finding you a chick who isn't a whore.[/quote]

I could, but they're no fun. :)

5. knock her up :confused: but be prepared to put up with her lack of confidence and daddy complex.

6. cant turn a ho into a house whife. So just have fun with her and as ur doing that u can spend ur time looking for a 10/10 gf.

7. whips and chains

8. It's like now days you have to be ok with your girl sucking another guys dick.. Hell no. Only thing I can say is be prepared to have it happen and when it does just leave right then but best of luck goes out to you

9. [quote name='"verbae"']knock her up :confused: but be prepared to put up with her lack of confidence and daddy complex.[/quote]

Hellllll no. My sperm is meant to impregnate Oprah only.

[quote name='"Jelly Belly"']cant turn a ho into a house whife. So just have fun with her and as ur doing that u can spend ur time looking for a 10/10 gf.[/quote]

This is the rule, but every rule is meant to be broken.

[quote name='"look up"']

whips and chains[/quote]

Not a bad idea...

[quote name='"semprfidelis"']It's like now days you have to be ok with your girl sucking another guys dick.. Hell no. Only thing I can say is be prepared to have it happen and when it does just leave right then but best of luck goes out to you[/quote]

Sure, why not let her gain some experience, means she'll give me even better head.

J/k. This is why I said tame, I don't want this to become a habit.

I think it's an impossible task. A whore is gonna whore.

10. You can't tame a whore.

Sorry bud.

11. hahahahahhahahaha

12. Can't turn a hoe into a house wife. That is all

13. #13 alpo, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    If you cant handle it then you obviously got some decisions to make!

14. I think Shakespeare wrote a play on this..

15. We all gotta find that out for ourselves. He will haha.

16. cuz they dont act right.

17. This might work: just put a kitchen on the handle bars and Bobs your uncle.

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f23_1316015629]LiveLeak.com - Electrifying MILF ;-)[/ame]

18. should've read this back when i was with that "virgin" mary chick :laughing:

19. So what if she likes to fuck as long as she's not diseased..lol....Given the chance you'd have probably sunk your dick into as many pussies as she's had dicks....maybe your 'huge' dick will tame that wild pussy

20. MEGAAAA POOOOST AHHGHHH

[quote name='"CanadianLady420"']You can't tame a whore.

Sorry bud.[/quote]
    That's what I keep hearing.

[quote name='"Enemizz"']Can't turn a hoe into a house wife. That is all[/quote]
    Can I turn a house wife into a hoe?

[quote name='"alpo"']Hello let me just say that your not messin with a whore....your messin with a friendly babe...and second of all you dont tame them...you simply let them be as wild as they wanna be....and if you cant handle it then you obviously got some decisions to make![/quote]
    She's definitley a whore, a friendly whore though. I'm not stopping her from being wild, but if we're together the only dick I want to be tasting is mine! No homo.

[quote name='"TheRedPill"']I think Shakespeare wrote a play on this..[/quote]
    Which one? I know Juliet had a few notches on the bed post...

[quote name='"sinsemillaswimm"']should've read this back when i was with that "virgin" mary chick :laughing:[/quote]
    I lol'd.

[quote name='"TesseLated"']So what if she likes to fuck as long as she's not diseased..lol....Given the chance you'd have probably sunk your dick into as many pussies as she's had dicks....maybe your 'huge' dick will tame that wild pussy[/quote]
    Oh it will sir...it will.