How to talk to this one chick.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Normally I don't have problems talkin to chicks, but there is this one girl who I like who I just can't talk to. I am pretty sure she blazes which is good. I like this girl alot so I get like almost tongue tied when I wanna talk to her. I don't know why. Normally I talk to as many chicks as possible in one night. I am very social with people and confidence is one of my stronger traits, but this girl is different so I just get tongue tied. What can I do that will help me have more confidence with this one girl. What should I say to her.

2. ask her if she is down with the ganja, just be funny, exuberant and outgoing. be confident my man.

if shes down with the ganj, offer to smoke her out.. and go from there:smoke:

3. #3 T-bone904, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
    walk up be like "hi i saw you undressing me with ur eyes from across the room so i thought id come introduce myself".then have a normal friendly conversation and lay tha mack down from there. i got a million dollar grin so i throw that in and it works 4 me.

4. I'd say the ganja trick would work...its an instant bonding experience when people smoke together :)

5. I might invite her to blaze a fat blunt with me on beach

6. I wanna get some GC ladies advice too.

7. well i think even if you try and talk to her and your tongue tied she won freak out. if she has seen you act confident around your friends and she knows your a pretty cool guy it might seem kind of cute. if your feel awkward or scared just make a joke out of it with her. :)

8. Find something you have in common. It's always a good way to start off any conversation. Tease her about it a little then admit you do it too and begin a discussion about it. That should break any tension and from there on out it should only get easier to talk to her.

9. A good grin works well, hahah.:smoke:

10. can you see if shes noticing you?

11. like does this happen a lot?

12. Yesterday when I was in my psych class I looked over and she was lookin at me.

13. I would take that as a good sign.

14. Yea I am definatly gonna talk to her. If I don't get lucky its ok there are soo many other hot chicks at my college.

15. haha hell yeah it worth a try if shes looking good