Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to take the actual toke from a joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Aug 12, 2012.

1. How does you guys toke from a joint to not waste etc?

Big tokes small ones and more often etc.. please explain

2. Slow and steady wins the race

3. Don't keep taking small tokes, that wastes it. Just take slow long tokes and enjoy.

4. If thers a pure Hash and tobacoo Joint? The same?

5. Long slow hits that you let cool in your mouth first

6. Dude, what?

7. ^ hes a mixer, I honestly just stick the joint to my mouth and suck in, but when its got hash or tobacco mixed i get a mouth full and stop hitting inhale whats in my mouth, only cuz harshness kills me.

8. can some one translate this sentence for me .

9. We all told him for just weed joints, but now hes asking about hash joints mixed with tobacco, not really that hard.

10. i tend to take a small hit, inhale and with out exhaling taking one or two more hits... its a habit i developed cause i dont like taking one huge rip then coughing my lungs out

11. I dont think it worth worrying about if u take rippers or if u take small hits. if your worried about saving trees then u should be smoking out of glass.lol

12. Slow, steady, moderate pulls.

13. Slow, then inhale air. You don't want to fill your lungs up with only smoke.