Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to take resin out of a bic pen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by velcrix, Jul 9, 2011.

1. So I have this homemade bottle bong I've been using for a while and the bowl is literally blacked out with resin. I tried using a paper clip but nothing really comes out. Is there a way to take everything out or do I have to cut it open?

2. Throw that shit away bro

3. If you really think its worth it, throw it in a sandwhich bag, get salt and rubbing alcohol, put enough of it in the bag to cover the pen and just shake, within 30 seconds to a minute, it'll get clean. REMEMBER TO RINSE THIS OFF WITH WATER.

4. Well seeing as the flame is getting sucked into a plastic pen every time you hit it, god only knows how much of that "resin" is actually melted, charred, toxic, horrible, disgusting, gross, vomit-inducing, cancer causing, stomach retching plastic.

But hey, go for it if you so wish.

5. Seasoned tokers material? I think not.

6. Sounds like his Bic is pretty seasoned.

7. just smoke the pen'r:rolleyes: the plastic resin bong trifecta is bound to get u fucked up:devious:

8. Fail #1 using a bic pen water bottle bong
    Fail #2 smoking resin
    Fail #3 putting this in the seasoned tokers section

9. Mate, you have to throw that crap out!

10. It's a jersey thing

11. Throw it away. Smoking plastic is beyond retarded. Get a real piece holy shit

12. Its like people don't even try to put things in the right section, or read what's in front of them..

13. As said before, you fail like a "muh fucka" ;) throw that ho away and if ur moneyless, buy (at least) a one hitter bat and put that instead. thats at least better than plastic. lol. plastic. and get a glass drillbit and make a hole in a glass bottle and put one hitter in there..better..

14. Light one end on fire and inhale.