Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to take lemongrass essential oil?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nicholas.s, Aug 4, 2017.

1. I hope this is the correct topic...
    Heads up: TL : DR is at the bottom for you lazy's ;)

So the other day i introduced my mate to this lemongrass oil but he was very scared to try it. He later pointed out on the bottle that it does in fact say 'do not take internally'. So when i went home, i did some research on the matter. Looks like a was right to think that diluting oil in water was completely pointless as oil does not mix in water... everyone knows that.

I know that one or two drops of some lemon grass oil works, as once i had taking about 5 hits after taking some that was 'diluted' in water - and i was flying higher than the birds (my was also a little low, though).

While i do enjoy a nice high, i am also concerned about the saftey risks that I might face when taking some lemongrass oil internally.

So, what do you guys think on the matter? How do you guys take your oil? What are the safer methods? Or should i have to put away my oil for good?

TL : DR- What are the safe methods of taking some lemongrass oil for your high- if there are any?

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:
    PS: Apologies for any grammatical errors- I did this on my phone!