How to take a break from smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by Purple Craze, Mar 6, 2012.

1. So I've been smoking 2-3 Ounces a month and it's just getting ridiculous. I quit smoking last year for around 3 months and then started again in December and ever since then I have been spending all my time and money one weed. All I do on the weekends is look for weed or smoke it. Me and my friends used to go to parties and now we deny invitations to either try to find weed or smoke. I mean shit there's been a few times me and my friend smoked an ounce in a day. I'm just trying to quit to get my tolerance up also. I was thinking about growing soon also, so I might quit until my harvest. But do any of you guys have tips or anything to help the temptations to smoke? Thanks

2. #2 I RoLL Fatties, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    Don't smoke if it's getting "ridiculous" for you. It's just plain pyschological addiction bro. Give it up for a few months and go find some other hobbies you enjoy. I prefer to paintball in my free time. :D

3. That's not even fun bro.. why smoke so much?

4. you simply did not smoke an ounce in a day.

5. Scale out a certain amount each day for you to smoke and put it in a sack, leave you main stash hidden.

6. It wouldnt be fun to smoke that much i feel like. Dude just dont smoke all day and when the sun goes down you fuckin blow down. Get all your shit taken care of and be productive and then when its night just smoke to chill on when your done for the day

7. Just stop don't even think about it get other hobbies to keep ur mind off bud and to have fun

8. An oz a day? Damn son there's you're motivation for a break!

9. this guy knows what hes talking about. you get a sense of achivement when you get some shit done before you smoke weed. i used to smoke before and during work but that just made work shittier because i was stoned and didnt want to work. i just felt like a lazy stoner when i was smoking all day every day. i still smoke every day i just try to wait until im done with work.