How to survive jail?

Discussion in 'General' started by Psygonyx, Aug 3, 2011.

1. What ever you do! DON'T DROP THE SOAP!!!!
    :laughing: :laughing:

2. Get various sized dildos and practice giving head.

3. i didnt read OPs whole post, but everyone is saying 2 days?

your goin in there for 2 days? yyou could technically be high the whole first day, so thats just a break from life for a day. have fun man!

4. #24 Autechra, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
    Let me put it this way. If I asked my dad- a motorbike gang member who's been in and out of jail with various sentences, one for assault of a police officer- if my mate who was going into jail worrying about his anxiety issues would survive, he would laugh in my face and tell me that you were fucked. There's no shit like that in jail, there's just weak and strong, and festering over anxiety issues automatically puts you in weak. This is based on his experiences in Australian jails so I don't know how different it would be if at all over there.

But as others have mentioned 2 days is shit all and almost quashes all likelihood of a confrontation.

Also how in hell would you be able to gauge the brownie's potency if it didn't affect you? Other people's words? The experience of cannabis is too subjective to allocate the labels of potent, very potent etc. based on the words of others.

5. Be like Joey Diaz, man.

His story (like 5 min long, I wasn't going to watchi this, but it is so fuckign worth it!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnYBktvGCM0]‪Funny Ass Joey Diaz Story! (Part 1 of 2)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNSW11oyc-Q]‪Funny Ass Joey Diaz Story! (Part 2 of 2)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

He basically won the game called 'Jail'.

So, get in touch with the blacks, bro.
    Though, he was at a low security jail.

6. Don't stare at people, and don't talk too much, and you should be good. 2 days isnt shit anyways, you probably wont even make it into population. Just wait till you gotta do months

7. I don't think edibles will calm you down if you're really that nervous about it. In my experience if I'm bugging out and get high, it only amplifies the anxiety.

Keep to yourself

Keep your head up, literally. Don't walk around like you're the shit but don't walk around looking down at the ground either.

When you lock eyes with someone, don't suddenly change your facial expression, don't look scared, angry or happy. It sounds ridiculous cause sometimes changing expressions goes automatically, but it's best to have a completely neutral look on your face at all times.

Don't expect to get fucked with, but if you do, even if you can't/don't fight back, never get the guards involved and don't let it seem like they got to you, even if they did.

Basically don't show any weakness for 2 days, after you get out you can let out your anger/sadness any way you please, but showing how much something affects you is a big no-no. Appearances are everything in jail, even if you're falling apart inside, if you look as though you're unfazed by it all, it earns respect.

8. Keep your cool. As far as everyone else is concerned you're just some kid there for the weekend. I haven't ever been incarcerated, so this may be 100% untrue, but I know when I did my community service I was around some people I'd never hang out with outside of it. But we just bullshitted with each other and after our hours were put in we said "Peace, smoke a fattie for me brah" and went about our ways.

Half the people in jail or prison aren't neo-cons who rape little girls, they are guys like you or me that either have some fucking cunt fucked drug charge or happened to be caught in a fit of rage or fucked up-ness and did something stupid.

Plus shit like dropping the soap won't happen to some white boy whose in for 48 hours.

You'll be fine.

9. 2 days lol.. better shove a sharpened tooth brush up your ass now.. hurry!

ohh and run down to you nearest ghetto and join a gang for protection!

10. Dont stare. Dont sit with people you dont know. Dont approach people who you dont know, if they want to talk to you THEY will talk to you. Wait for that.

Its 2 days, you'll be fine :)

11. [​IMG]
    :wave:good luck

12. I'm going to say: be constantly be lubed (don't want tearing)

And perhaps stretch your arse.

Or

Start getting rig arse sphincter by excersizing it, block the cocks before they tear it.

13. Well for one, chances are you'll be out in a day depending on where you live. When you get in, find the biggest dude and knock his ass out. Or, make friends with a black guy.

14. Don't get yourself in a position to go there in the first place.

/thread.

15. Don't Drop The Soap.

16. I think going to jail high is a horrible idea. Maybe for the first few hours, but after that jail will seem like a very LONG time. Most of the people in here have never been to jail and are offering you some clueless suggestions. Two days? Go in sober and make the best of it. Learn how a jail works and you'll come out a more humble being. Wear sandals in showers.

17. Or do, if you're into that sort of thing.
    :ey::ey:

18. Don't tell him that! He is going to be placed in a dorm with bloodthirsty murders, rapists and the sort! That's where they place guys who go to jail for... 2 days. He'll be lucky to get out alive, and if he does manage to live through the ordeal he is going to have to murder somone to do it, in which case he won't be out for at least 20 years!

19. read thread title

then saw 2 days :laughing:

20. Nighty night

Keep ur bunghole tight!