Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Survive a Tolerence Break?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheMHC, Oct 29, 2013.

1. What's up blades.

So I've been smoking for 2 years, everyday straight for the past year
    (Maybe 4-5 days missed)
    Smoking about an O and a half every month for the past six months.

I'm finding for one that I'm not getting the same effects. Smoking 2-3 bowls just to be high for only 30 minutes. It's not the quality bud, I know because of my recent stash posts. I think If taking 2 months off from smoking I can get myself set up for a few months of smoking and get ready for my first college semester in January.

So how can I survive this two month t break, what are your tips and recommendations!

Thanks.

-MHC

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. U got it man, stopping smoking ain't hard just stay occupied

3. Exercise! also you can try things like kava kava to help, it gives me like a somewhat stoned feeling. Also meditation, yoga, stuff like that. Just keep yourself busy and do shit you've always wanted to. Get High on Life!

4. I lift 7 days a week two hour sessions. Time to focus in on that I think start doing cardio more. Just gunna be a new experience I guess! Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 sektr, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
    Man up and don't smoke? If it's THAT hard to not smoke for a month or two you need to reassess weeds place in your life.

I used to blaze all day every day, never wanted to quit. Eventually realized I was using it as a crutch, stopped and reinvented myself, luckily a faster process than it would be for most people in my case, went back, and enjoyed the herb 10x more.