How to subliminally make smokers more productive!

Discussion in 'General' started by Poppa Choppa, Aug 31, 2009.

1. I came up with what I think is a great idea.

Instead of telling eveyone if your a stoner you will become a loser what if we told everyone weed makes you more intelligent, more productive, more emotionally stable, etc.

I seriously think people would believe this if everyone was saying it. What if subliminally your brain told you weed would help you in those ways? You might not actually think you want to go do a chore while high but your sub-conscious is telling you that's what you should be thinking so you start thinking this way?

Thoughts?

2. dont get it

3. Some studies suggest marijuana consumption may actually stimulate brain cell production...but yeah...change the stereotype and you in essence...change the stereotype. :smoke:

4. The mind is a lot stronger than most people realize. I think u are on point with that idea.

5. I always clean up and get baked.
    goes by faster.
    kinda.
    before you get distracted and do some other shit.

6. The placebo effect can have amazing results, and it would be interesting to see where this "mind over matter" type-idea would go if we could actually properly test it.

The main problem, though, is that there are REAL reactions taking place on your body that have REAL effects; we aren't trying to fool people into smoking oregano (thinking it's weed) and then seeing if we can make them feel more productive, we'd be trying to convince people that they're body is lying to them and that the opposite outcome (being more productive) is the one they should actually be feeling.

7. Your mindset and mood effect your high anyway, if there was more of a positive outlook on weed by society, you'd have a more positive buzz. :D

8. I get what you're saying but that would never work, you have to remember weed is illegal, people against weed would be strongly against trying to convince people weed is beneficial. But on the other hand those kinds of people listen to what ever the news and tabloids tell them, so saying that weed makes you more intelligent will most likely make them change their mind.

9. You would practically have to launch a campaign against it. Youd need money, manpower, and you need someone to sound legit, like a doctor. If it was large enough views on weed would change completely. The exact opposite of the smear campaign that placed weed in the position it is in now as a bastard child instead of a golden one.