Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to study high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chillinju, Oct 9, 2018.

1. hi guys do you find yourself studying better high or sober? i love being high but i cant manage to fully concentrate, write notes and think about what im acc studying when im stoned. im thinking i just get too fried and thats why but do u guys have any tips abt studying while high bc if i can master tht lifes jus gonna be way easier
    thank uuu

2. Your are getting too stoned. Try just a couple puffs.

Study time is not party time, but a light buzz can open your mind to new interpretations of the facts. Also some subjects go better with cannabis - art, creative writing, psychology, etc. While math and some sciences just don't mix that well with cannabis.

Granny

3. I am the exact opposite. I prefer to study high and do a much better job. I smoke when doing all of my assignments, test, and papers. For me it increases my ability to focus as long as I remain motivated to get it done. If I don't smoke then I constantly want to go do something else instead of study, like get high. Strain could have something to do with it, as I primarily smoke strong indica strains. It could also just be that cannabis effects you differently than it does me. Both reactions to a drug such as cannabis, as well as the psychological processes involved in both smoking and studying, can vary from one individual to the next. If you do your best work when sober, then that is the way you need to study. If that is the case then make yourself a promise not to smoke until you are done studying. That way smoking becomes a goal that creates motivation to do your work instead of screwing around. As an added benefit, your enjoyment of smoking will not be interrupted by studying.

• Like Like x 1
  4. beautifully said thank u
    the weird part is i did this one test i didnt know jack shit about on my come down of my high and it was rlly fun i thorougly enjoyed pushing myself to think as much as i can to answer
    so i feel there is a small part of me tht may be able to study i jus cant be too fried
    are u able to study and do tests stoned out of ur mind ? or more of just a decent high

5. thank u yes im tryna get use to studying and learning high in my philosophy course
    its just shit enough i have a huge procrastination prblm already /:

6. p.s. im already a huge procrastinator so do u think itd be more or less beneficial to be high

7. Study sober write the paper high with a focusing creative sativa. Durban poison, Harliquin, Jack Herer, or super silver haze.

• Like Like x 1