Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to store weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kyle29, Apr 5, 2010.

1. I'm thinking about rolling all my weed into several joints and storing them away so when i want to i can just grab it and smoke it. Whats the best way to store it ?

2. glass jar is definitely the best but I have mine in a smokeless tabac can thats inside of one of those heavy duty zip lock bags seems to work just fine.

3. Glass jar, vacuum-sealed container, or at the very least an airtight ziploc bag.

4. Put it in an air tight container weed gets better over time if it's air tight and I don't know if this would acutally work but i was thinking about it today what if you put those little packets you find in the bags of beef jerky in a weed baggy thier oxygen absorbers and it would keep the buds freshhh.

5. well ideally you would want to store it in a vacumed glass jar thats air tight i think? thats what i store mine in. pre grinded that is. you don't want to grind your weed before you store it or it'll get dry and burn quickly/ be harsher

6. air tight bag and then in the freezer. or a dark cold place

7. Just to be more specific. I prefer the ones with the lever arm and rubber "cushion", not the screw on lids.

[​IMG]