Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to store weed oil?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by yesno420, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Made some decarbed canna-oil using vegetable oil, it's potent (i think) half of teaspoon got me high for few hours. :GettingStoned:
    I've put the oil in the jar at room temp, will it degrade over time? Can mold grow? New to this so idk.

2. The veggie oil will turn rancid if you don't keep it refrigerated. I would store in an air-tight container, in the fridge.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Agree with @emptybowl. Air tight in the fridge.

4. It's small amount cca 20ml, should last me a week or so until make new again. Can't keep it in the fridge don't want to get someone high by accident, after cooking it smells and tastes like olive oil, good taste actually nothing like weed.

I'm more concerned about degradation of thc and mold, any info on that?

5. If you can't keep it in the fridge because you are afraid someone might use it then no matter where you put it someone may get at it.I keep mine in the fridge and I also keep a small jar beside the fridge that I use for my daily doses.Mine doesn't last long enough on the counter to go rancid.I have an olive oil infusion,a PG/VG Tincture,and a MCT infusion.All good :D

6. I keep it in a locked room so no worry about that, i like this oil so much easier to use, just grab a spoon and i'm good :D

7. I keep mine in a locked room,my apartment,and I agree that using a spoon is the way to go.I have a tsp and a TBSP in a shot glass that I use for dosing.I also vape the leftover mash from making my VG\PG tincture.

8. Pill form in the freezer. Just me n the wife but it’s still kept in the back hidden don’t know why I feel the need to still act like it’s illegal.

9. label it good and use it up in a years time. You'll be fine.