Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to store Keif?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DMX, Nov 4, 2010.

1. I plan on saving my keif for a few months. I need a vial or somethign to keep it in besides my grinder itself, to keep away from friends who steal my keif.
    Any one got any suggestions? Thanks:smoke:

2. What kind of friends would steal your shit?

Pill bottle or film canister. If you have neither, well then shit. Haha

3. Poppers tubes work well.

4. id press it down into a brick that way youll be able to tell really easily if any was cut off. Other then that just be like, roommates u should only take my keif if you want to get bitch slapped.

5. If I let anyone use my grinder they will try and get my keif if im not watching them. Everyone friends and family. But, im looking for where to buy a case for it. Glass vial. I dont want to out it in a pill bottle. I want a small glass bottle or some thing of the sort.

6. Pill bottles work great. Just scoop it out with a butter knife when you want to smoke it.

7. Weigh your grinder tray ever day lol, you'll be able to tell if it changes. If it does, remove 1 testicle from whoever took it... or everyone if you don't know who it was. Be sure to use a melon baller to do this.

8. I use a little glass vial that I got salvia in(yuck) but it works great for kief.

9. You could use what my brother likes to call a "drug bubble". You know those little bubblegum/cheap ring dispenser machines where you put a quarter in and twist the little handle and then whatever that machine dispenses is dispensed? Well find one that dispenses rings or something, because they come in little plastic bubbles.