How To Store Dabs

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by jessip345, Jun 10, 2014.

1. So i just bought some dabs and i heard from someone that you need to keep it in a cooler environment so they dont melt or something? I was wondering if this is true and how anyone else keeps them..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 ConcentrateCharlie, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2014
    Yes your dabs will auto butter if they get too warm ideal place for storing is something like a humidor box or dry box if you don't have either of those you can store it in the refrigerator with some silica packets

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. dab is a verb, its something you do, not the product you are smoking lol dont call it 'dab' :p

depending on what it is, you might not have to do anything special. with really stable shatter, you can just toss it in a bag(with the oil on parchment of course) and put it in a bottom drawer where its cool. with sap or waxes, they lose flavor really quick so needs to be in a sealed container in a cool, dark location.

4. I typically just leave all my shatter on parchment sitting on my desk. I used to transfer it to silicone containers but I just got tired of it. I usually dab a whole gram in less than ~5 days anyways. 

What I do is I fold the parchment paper but not all the way so it doesn't stick together. So I halfway fold it and tuck it slightly under my keyboard so it stays. 

5. Love it.

Easy access!

6. I put it in a silicone container on my desk, then i have a mini usb fan pointing at it 24/7 lol