Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to stop yourself from passing out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wk420, Aug 13, 2012.

1. How do you keep yourself awake when smoking
    Indica? The only trees I have are purp kush and whenever I smoke that I get so baked and within the hour I pass out if I'm not with people. Tips??

2. Don't stop moving
    Don't close your eyes

3. don't lay down. whatever you do, don't fucking lay down man. laying down with a blanket over you? no!

splash some water on yourself and drink some caffeine. usually works for me

4. Caffeine. Amphetamines

5. I have a machine that connects to my neck and whenever it detects me dosing off, I get a swift punch to the genitals.

Works pretty good.

Got mine from Sharper Image.

6. [quote name='"Hefner PBN"']Don't stop moving
    Don't close your eyes[/quote]

That's how it always happens, I tell myself I'm just closing my eyes for a min and before you know I wake up hours later like fuckkkkk man pisses me off. I need to smoke sativa

7. caffeine. i prefer mate, makes the high nice and positive and uplifting.

8. Caffeine.. or just don't lay/sit in one place for to long.. blaze on :smoke:

9. You don't..:D

10. honestly caffeine doesnt work for me. Whenever I smoke I always drink coffee because I love coffee, and I will even drink coffee before bed, and the bud will still make me pass out.

11. yep, i love coffee too. wake up too early in the morning and have to have a cup to go back to sleep :D

12. take a nap set alarm for 20 minutes later. boom napoleon status

13. [quote name='"wk420"']How do you keep yourself awake when smoking
    Indica? The only trees I have are purp kush and whenever I smoke that I get so baked and within the hour I pass out if I'm not with people. Tips??[/quote]

Haha .... Naw I don't think there's is any .... I like wake n bake with indicas but im usually alsleep before 420pm haha

14. Smoke more weed