Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to stop your grow from smelling?????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vibud, May 24, 2009.

1. im going to be growing soon and first i would like to know is there a cheap way to get the grow smell out and is there a strain that doesnt have a stron weed smell cause i live in an apt and im on the bottom floor and kids are always running around my window and im trying to grow in my room so thanks for the help

2. oh and ps what strains are best for a beginner to start with

3. carbon filter, insulation, fans, air freshner, etc., all my grows were bagseed, if you take care of it properly and stay active on the growing forum here you should be fine, shouldnt this be under growing instead of apprentice tokers now that i think about it

4. There are numerous threads in the proper section of GC. This isn't it.

To answer your questions though: A) Carbon Filters and B) Northern Lights #5 is widely regarded as a good strain for beginners.

Go read through the stickies and use Search over in the growing section.